ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Ryan, backstabber/traitor, has turned Fox News into another shit show...

Why don't you fanboys just listen to big papa and ignore fox like intelligent folks and Obama did, for 8 years. lol

Why don't you fanboys just listen to big papa and ignore fox like intelligent folks and Obama did, for 8 years. lol

You drunk racist turds hate some black Trump supporters don't you.

Why don't you refill that glass of Scotch and make it a double?
iu

If I were a liberal I would be happy that you morons are splitting the Republicans in half therefore cementing Dems standing in national elections. The issue is that I'd like more true Reps to enter the mix, but its hard to break through all the Blue Lot/MAGA/Trumper noise.

And you're creating the weirdo far lefters that you so loathe...and apparently you don't even know it.

If I were a liberal I would be happy that you morons are splitting the Republicans in half therefore cementing Dems standing in national elections. The issue is that I'd like more true Reps to enter the mix, but its hard to break through all the Blue Lot/MAGA/Trumper noise.

And you're creating the weirdo far lefters that you so loathe...and apparently you don't even know it.

LOL. OK. I'm not partisan

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nothing's worse than a slimy Leftist other than an even slimier so called "Republican". I've never regretted a vote more than my vote for Romney/Ryan back in 2012. I'd never vote for a Democrat, but they were almost as bad. My Lord what turncoats! 😒
Will Smith No GIF

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT