ADVERTISEMENT

Paterno Movie on HBO

You have neither the physical or mental capacity to abuse me skippy. But keep fooling yourself. And the fact that you accuse me of abusing just because I went to Penn State, shows just how small minded you are and that you’ve got nothing else (lord knows you can’t argue sports with you’re sorry ass programs).

I didn’t know you went to PSU until you posted that. Typical raw raw band geek. Bet you still got your high school colors on demand geek. Two things for sure. One you’re embarrassing yourself. Two you’re not real good at this. And you’re the only one not enjoying my knockout.

You have no idea what my kids are like, but in terms of morals and values, I will put them up against yours and anyone else’s in a heart beat. And we do have We Are...and you have We Suck (and will continue to have that for many years...congrats....but you have the self appointed high road, which you can use to soften the blow of having a horrible athletic program.

WE ARE
PED STATE

It’s easy to say on the Internet that so and so told you this or that. What exactly did Joe know Mr. Inside Information? And why did he let Sandusky babysit his kids and grandkids? Joe didn’t enable Sandusky....he may have been fooled by him, but he didn’t enable him. And when he was told about it, he followed proper procedure...you know, the procedure that is now in place for all universities to follow.

LOL
Did you look em up? Not hard genius. Remember we all went to Fox Chapel from 1975-1982.

“Joe may have been fooled”. You’re an embarrassing dooshbag. I can not wait til WVU beats the shit out of PSU. It’s gonna be just like Heinz Field in 2016. And I’ll be on the 35 with my favorite client loving every second of it.

LOL
Did you look em up? Not hard genius. Remember we all went to Fox Chapel from 1975-1982.

“Joe may have been fooled”. You’re an embarrassing dooshbag. I can not wait til WVU beats the shit out of PSU. It’s gonna be just like Heinz Field in 2016. And I’ll be on the 35 with my favorite client loving every second of it.
Now that’s funny...you know Pitt can’t beat PSU so you’re hoping your other big brother can do it for you. I know West Virginia will give us a good game just like I know Pitt won’t.

I didn’t know you went to PSU until you posted that. Typical raw raw band geek. Bet you still got your high school colors on demand geek. Two things for sure. One you’re embarrassing yourself. Two you’re not real good at this. And you’re the only one not enjoying my knockout.
When you have to claim you’re winning an argument, it means you’re losing. You post like you’re 12 years old (which you probably are). And I’m not sure where high school came into this, but you wouldn’t have even been able to get into my high school.

When you have to claim you’re winning an argument, it means you’re losing. You post like you’re 12 years old (which you probably are). And I’m not sure where high school came into this, but you wouldn’t have even been able to get into my high school.
A 12 year old can win an argument with a Ped State denier. Sick culture that was not cured. Pitiful when you think about it.

Nothin stickin pal. Go back to BWI for some rehab. I went to Pitt and CMU. My dad’s a surgeon and I grew up in Fox Chapel. You’re high school not so tough to get in to haha.

Now that’s funny...you know Pitt can’t beat PSU so you’re hoping your other big brother can do it for you. I know West Virginia will give us a good game just like I know Pitt won’t.

Call WVU what you will haha. I’ll be at the 35. 2016 was great. I’m thinking 2018 should be a good game. Penn State and Franklin are building an incredible program. Almost legit playoff program. As a former player and wired football guy I admire what’s going on at PSU now. Good luck. What I don’t like and respect are dooshbag band geeks like you that stain PSU worse day by day. Let all this crap go and put blame where it belongs. That’s Sandusky and his non profit, enablers Joe Paterno and the 3 amigos and finally all others like Mike that didn’t do enough along the way. I don’t blame cult idiots like you protecting everything football. I just don’t respect you and feel sorry for your kids.

Call WVU what you will haha. I’ll be at the 35. 2016 was great. I’m thinking 2018 should be a good game. Penn State and Franklin are building an incredible program. Almost legit playoff program. As a former player and wired football guy I admire what’s going on at PSU now. Good luck. What I don’t like and respect are dooshbag band geeks like you that stain PSU worse day by day. Let all this crap go and put blame where it belongs. That’s Sandusky and his non profit, enablers Joe Paterno and the 3 amigos and finally all others like Mike that didn’t do enough along the way. I don’t blame cult idiots like you protecting everything football. I just don’t respect you and feel sorry for your kids.
Blah blah blah. And 2018 will not be a good game...it will be a blow out like last year (most likely worse). Your MAC level school won’t be able to hang. 45-14 sounds about right.

Nothin stickin pal. Go back to BWI for some rehab. I went to Pitt and CMU. My dad’s a surgeon and I grew up in Fox Chapel. You’re high school not so tough to get in to haha.
Wow, you grew up in Fox Chapel....whoopty doo. And you have no idea what my high school was, so you can’t really say it wasn’t so tough. So your dad’s smart...too bad it didn’t pass through the genes to you. My dad played professional baseball...that doesn’t mean I was a great baseball player.

Will all of you trolls please cut out the nonsense? Some of us are trying to talk sports on this forum.

Thank you.
Really if you want to talk sports, you are on the wrong forum. Anybody who supervises 1000 people could afford a Blue Lot subscription. :wink:

Really if you want to talk sports, you are on the wrong forum. Anybody who supervises 1000 people could afford a Blue Lot subscription. :wink:
Come on Still5, you know March is the busiest time of the year for me with the NCAA tournaments going on. I'm on R&R now until September.

Wow, you grew up in Fox Chapel....whoopty doo. And you have no idea what my high school was, so you can’t really say it wasn’t so tough. So your dad’s smart...too bad it didn’t pass through the genes to you. My dad played professional baseball...that doesn’t mean I was a great baseball player.

I never said your high school wasn’t tough moron. I said I went to Pitt and CMU and my dad was a doc so I’m positive of two things. First I would have had zero problem getting in to your high school. Two easily capable of getting tuition paid. Remember moron you questioned if I could get in haha. I can tell by how you post that you never played a legit down of football. That’s all I need to know.

Blah blah blah. And 2018 will not be a good game...it will be a blow out like last year (most likely worse). Your MAC level school won’t be able to hang. 45-14 sounds about right.

Last year at your place PSU played a very young team and beat them by a whopping 19 points. I thought last year would be 45-14 but Pitt made one mistake after another and still lost by only 19 points. I actually thought McSorely and the rest of the team played poorly. Put your money where your mouth is moron. Give me Pitt and your 31 points and I will bet you any amount you can afford. Any amount.

I never said your high school wasn’t tough moron. I said I went to Pitt and CMU and my dad was a doc so I’m positive of two things. First I would have had zero problem getting in to your high school. Two easily capable of getting tuition paid. Remember moron you questioned if I could get in haha. I can tell by how you post that you never played a legit down of football. That’s all I need to know.
You can tell by my post that I never played a legit down of football? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And where in my post exactly did I mention football? And ps, you’re wrong. I played some football, but I was more of a basketball and baseball guy...especially baseball.

Last year at your place PSU played a very young team and beat them by a whopping 19 points. I thought last year would be 45-14 but Pitt made one mistake after another and still lost by only 19 points. I actually thought McSorely and the rest of the team played poorly. Put your money where your mouth is moron. Give me Pitt and your 31 points and I will bet you any amount you can afford. Any amount.
And the year before the best Pitt team in years beat a very young PSU team at home by three on a dropped TD pass, but didn’t stop Pitt fans from making key chains about it. PSU did play poorly last year and the game was still never in doubt. Yes, Pitt was young but young with limited talent is different than young with a lot of talent. This year Pitt will be a year older with still limited talent.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
And the year before the best Pitt team in years beat a very young PSU team at home by three on a dropped TD pass, but didn’t stop Pitt fans from making key chains about it. PSU did play poorly last year and the game was still never in doubt. Yes, Pitt was young but young with limited talent is different than young with a lot of talent. This year Pitt will be a year older with still limited talent.

Fair point for sure about 2016. Pitt had a lot of senior talent that ended in NFL camps. Can’t disagree with you on that AWS. Last year the talent gap was huge IMO. And as JF does his thing PSU may very well get into that yearly playoff discussion. Pitt won’t be able to keep up with Top 15 recruiting. This year I’m telling you Pitt will be very dangerous this year. They have some holes but the young QB is legit. Pickett looks like he could be really good. Looks like at least an above average to very good QB prospect. The OL took grad hits the last two years but the DL is real solid. RB and DB look real solid. The holes are OL and LB. Jury is out on WRs. Not sure. Thanks for a reasonable post on football. Hope I did my part.

You can tell by my post that I never played a legit down of football? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And where in my post exactly did I mention football? And ps, you’re wrong. I played some football, but I was more of a basketball and baseball guy...especially baseball.

Just messin AWS. I’ve seen your posting before here and BWI. You’re reasonable and a solid poster. Hey the Paterno thing is a total flame event on every side. I personally think it’s like politics. Fvck it and why bother talking about it. It’s a no win situation that basically sucks for everyone.

If you’re a hoop guy looks like PSU has turned the corner. I saw Carr left. Is the big staying?

If you’re a hoop guy looks like PSU has turned the corner. I saw Carr left. Is the big staying?
They basically had their once in every 10 years decent team. With the loss of Carr and Garner (and now Bostick is transferring) look for them to be back near the bottom of the Big. Watkins is staying, but guard play will hurt them. I think Carr leaving is going to hurt them badly and recruiting in the last two years has been average. I’ve given up on them ever being relevant in basketball.

Fair point for sure about 2016. Pitt had a lot of senior talent that ended in NFL camps. Can’t disagree with you on that AWS. Last year the talent gap was huge IMO. And as JF does his thing PSU may very well get into that yearly playoff discussion. Pitt won’t be able to keep up with Top 15 recruiting. This year I’m telling you Pitt will be very dangerous this year. They have some holes but the young QB is legit. Pickett looks like he could be really good. Looks like at least an above average to very good QB prospect. The OL took grad hits the last two years but the DL is real solid. RB and DB look real solid. The holes are OL and LB. Jury is out on WRs. Not sure. Thanks for a reasonable post on football. Hope I did my part.
Pickett looked good in one game with a good OL. His challenge will be the new OL and the WR’s. The best QB in the world can’t do much without an OL. Overall, they will still be young so they may be a couple of years away from being competitive.

Just messin AWS. I’ve seen your posting before here and BWI. You’re reasonable and a solid poster. Hey the Paterno thing is a total flame event on every side. I personally think it’s like politics. Fvck it and why bother talking about it. It’s a no win situation that basically sucks for everyone.
People have their minds made up and I get that. I just think there’s a lot of stuff that went on that people don’t know about and unfortunately it was never investigated, so a lot of bad people got away with things they should be paying for.

People have their minds made up and I get that. I just think there’s a lot of stuff that went on that people don’t know about and unfortunately it was never investigated, so a lot of bad people got away with things they should be paying for.

I’m sure you know more facts than I do AWS. But knowing more facts doesn’t change other facts. I just will never believe Joe and Penn State leadership didn’t know something was up with the situation to some degree. The “Sandusky fooled everyone” argument is a joke to reasonable people. The reason why I have my opinion is because two football players told me. There was a hush or head in the sand effect going on but everyone was well aware for a long time that Sandusky was a scumbag. It was known on the inside. There may be many reasons why it was not aggressive addresss but at the very least it’s fact that the Sandusky problem was passively address for many years. So that fact alone tells a reasonable person that leadership knew about Sandusky. I look at it this way.........there were good people, including Joe, that were put in a brutal situation and these good people made some poor decisions and enabled Sandusky to use Penn State and it’s football program to secure future child rape. I know some like you disagree and defend Joe, IMO blindly, but I’m very comfortable with my opinion. I’m sure you are with yours as well.

Pickett looked good in one game with a good OL. His challenge will be the new OL and the WR’s. The best QB in the world can’t do much without an OL. Overall, they will still be young so they may be a couple of years away from being competitive.

Point is Pickett looks the part and if he is then Pitt will suprise at times this year. If he doesn’t step into that go-to guy then that’s that. Tough year again. Last years OL was somewhat of a problem. There was a NFL lineman and a couple more serviceable guys. That’s it. Not good by any means. Average at best. Pitt generally is always competitive. Pitt has 3 or 4 Top 25 wins over the last two years. Actually 3 Top 5-10 wins so it’s obvious they are competitive. But they ere young so the next step could take......who knows.

They basically had their once in every 10 years decent team. With the loss of Carr and Garner (and now Bostick is transferring) look for them to be back near the bottom of the Big. Watkins is staying, but guard play will hurt them. I think Carr leaving is going to hurt them badly and recruiting in the last two years has been average. I’ve given up on them ever being relevant in basketball.

Bummer! I like Chambers. I thought the program was right there to make a move.

LOL

35 at Heinz?

Point is Pickett looks the part and if he is then Pitt will suprise at times this year. If he doesn’t step into that go-to guy then that’s that. Tough year again. Last years OL was somewhat of a problem. There was a NFL lineman and a couple more serviceable guys. That’s it. Not good by any means. Average at best. Pitt generally is always competitive. Pitt has 3 or 4 Top 25 wins over the last two years. Actually 3 Top 5-10 wins so it’s obvious they are competitive. But they ere young so the next step could take......who knows.
Pitt always surprises one or two teams a year...their problem is with consistency. They lose too many to teams they should beat. Not sure why, but Narduzzi has to find a way to fix that.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I’m sure you know more facts than I do AWS. But knowing more facts doesn’t change other facts. I just will never believe Joe and Penn State leadership didn’t know something was up with the situation to some degree. The “Sandusky fooled everyone” argument is a joke to reasonable people. The reason why I have my opinion is because two football players told me. There was a hush or head in the sand effect going on but everyone was well aware for a long time that Sandusky was a scumbag. It was known on the inside. There may be many reasons why it was not aggressive addresss but at the very least it’s fact that the Sandusky problem was passively address for many years. So that fact alone tells a reasonable person that leadership knew about Sandusky. I look at it this way.........there were good people, including Joe, that were put in a brutal situation and these good people made some poor decisions and enabled Sandusky to use Penn State and it’s football program to secure future child rape. I know some like you disagree and defend Joe, IMO blindly, but I’m very comfortable with my opinion. I’m sure you are with yours as well.
There’s a difference between knowing he was a scumbag and thinking he was weird. Every community has the guy people worry about or talk about. I just can’t make decisions based on what we know now without knowing what was known then. I went to Penn State and heard nothing. My father’s best friend went to Penn State and has lived there his whole life (and still lives there) and is a huge booster and he heard nothing. I worked with a guy who played for Penn State (and most people would know his name) and he heard nothing. So maybe some people heard some things, but this idea that it was known throughout the community and football program is just false. Bottom line is the “cover up” was proven false in court, so at worst it was handled incorrectly, but not covered up to protect the football program. What’s happening at Michigan State is far worse, yet doesn’t get nearly the coverage or the outrage because there isn’t a famous person to tear down.

Bummer! I like Chambers. I thought the program was right there to make a move.
If Carr would have stayed, they would have finished in the top three of the Big next season, but then after that it probably would have dropped back down to mediocre. Chambers opened up the door to Philly, but hasn’t really created a huge pipeline. I don’t think he will make it past next season, but I hope I’m wrong and he has success.

There’s a difference between knowing he was a scumbag and thinking he was weird. Every community has the guy people worry about or talk about. I just can’t make decisions based on what we know now without knowing what was known then. I went to Penn State and heard nothing. My father’s best friend went to Penn State and has lived there his whole life (and still lives there) and is a huge booster and he heard nothing. I worked with a guy who played for Penn State (and most people would know his name) and he heard nothing. So maybe some people heard some things, but this idea that it was known throughout the community and football program is just false. Bottom line is the “cover up” was proven false in court, so at worst it was handled incorrectly, but not covered up to protect the football program. What’s happening at Michigan State is far worse, yet doesn’t get nearly the coverage or the outrage because there isn’t a famous person to tear down.

Without knowing all the PSU details, I would agree with this whole-heartedly.

If Carr would have stayed, they would have finished in the top three of the Big next season, but then after that it probably would have dropped back down to mediocre. Chambers opened up the door to Philly, but hasn’t really created a huge pipeline. I don’t think he will make it past next season, but I hope I’m wrong and he has success.

That’s to bad because he seems like a solid coach from the outside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT