ADVERTISEMENT

Parking Pass Needed

WVUGardenGirl

Redshirting
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2017
I have a friend who suggested I ask if anyone could help me. I'd like to purchase a parking pass close to the stadium but want to avoid all the commotion of the blue lot. My mother has had a double hip replacement and can't walk very far. We usually enter the stadium beside the Facilities Building. I would be willing to pay a reasonable price, but since we can't attend all games, I can't pay a fortune. Would anyone be willing to help me?
My email is KandyKaneLane1@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

I have a friend who suggested I ask if anyone could help me. I'd like to purchase a parking pass close to the stadium but want to avoid all the commotion of the blue lot. My mother has had a double hip replacement and can't walk very far. We usually enter the stadium beside the Facilities Building. I would be willing to pay a reasonable price, but since we can't attend all games, I can't pay a fortune. Would anyone be willing to help me?
My email is KandyKaneLane1@gmail.com
Thank you so much!
Have you tried the facilties line? Does she have a temp ADA pass? Since you can't attend all games I would imagine they would still be willing to help you out on a game by game basis? I have managed to aquire Green lot passes from time to time gameday if arriving early enough but this still may be a bit of a haul...
I think Brown lot has a free shuttle available with approved pass.
From the MAC site - 'For more information on ADA accessible parking contact the Director of Gameday Parking at 304-293-5649.'....hope this helps...

Reactions: WVUGardenGirl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT