ADVERTISEMENT

PAC not expanding at this time

Hey...why don't we take this convo to the Blue Lot....oh....that's right....you can't post there...LMAO

You probably would get banned again bringing up taking golden showers again though...Vernon doesnt want that garbage on the BL.
Take this convo to the Blue Lot? You're too poor to have a subscription, remember? You're WVUFraudForever, too impoverished to subscribe to his home team's web site, but hey, you post at 1:00 a.m. on here anyway because you don't like this board, right? You need your cuck daddy to save you, broke boy.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Take this convo to the Blue Lot? You're too poor to have a subscription, remember? You're WVUFraudForever, too impoverished to subscribe to his home team's web site, but hey, you post at 1:00 a.m. on here anyway because you don't like this board, right? You need your cuck daddy to save you, broke boy.
I can get a sub on the BL anytime I want queenie...but you still can't post there...LMAO

Does that piss you off? Oops...you like being peed on....sorry.

I can get a sub on the BL anytime I want queenie...but you still can't post there...LMAO

Does that piss you off? Oops...you like being peed on....sorry.
No, you can't, pi$$ poor broke boy. Anybody with a few bucks and your user name would have subscribed long before now. You've been on this site since 2004, but don't want to subscribe? Yeah, nobody believes you. I'm glad that my golden shower insult has sparked some pleasant band camp memories for you. Did you post videos of your shower on social media?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
No, you can't, pi$$ poor broke boy. Anybody with a few bucks and your user name would have subscribed long before now. You've been on this site since 2004, but don't want to subscribe? Yeah, nobody believes you. I'm glad that my golden shower insult has sparked some pleasant band camp memories for you. Did you post videos of your shower on social media?
I was on the BL way before you showed up queenie....more misinformation for the board's resident twat.

Still talking about golden showers I see...what a sick fuc k you are.

I know..queenie is up your ass liking another post of yours...if they had something here to tell who has the most likes....i mean you will be number 1 since queenie likes everything you post...then you could come on here and mention every third post...how cool would that be?

How much weed did you smoke before this post?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Hey...why don't we take this convo to the Blue Lot....oh....that's right....you can't post there...LMAO

You probably would get banned again bringing up taking golden showers again though...Vernon doesnt want that garbage on the BL.

I’m in. Let’s go to Lot and chat. Private me @WVU3434. Wait! You don’t have a Lot Acct? Never mind.

• Haha
Wrong again, Brokeback Mountaineer. I see that Greg has shown up, so I understand your sudden absence from the board.

:joy:
Pathetic you have to have bitchgregor fight your battles for you bank geek...LMAO

You were the kid that would pick on another kid then go home and run to mommy when things got real.

Pathetic you have to have bitchgregor fight your battles for you bank geek...LMAO

You were the kid that would pick on another kid then go home and run to mommy when things got real.

Hey band geek add content and work on your embarrassing HB like ratio. No one likes you. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, King’s like ratio is on fire.

You know what I need right now....for bitchgregor to show up with a totally pointless post.....oh wait...there is one right above this.

Now we will wait a few minutes for queenie to show up and like it...LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT