ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12, not Big 12, in danger of dropping off the radar

Why did you chime in loser? What did I do to you? Go back to Canada fool.
What would you expect from a lightweight from Canada? At least this fool has an excuse. Everybody with any common sense knows that Canada is a weak country. If it weren't for the current serviceman or former ones like myself Canada would have become part of Russia during the cold war. Today they would have middle eastern terrorists riding their camels all over his country if it weren't for the good ole usa.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I hope you don't think you're hurting my feelings by calling me a homer. Unlike you, I bleed gold and blue, and that will never change. The way you treat the positive posters on this board says all anyone needs to know about you. It's sad that you even waste your time to come here and put down "your" team, you would think you could find some handicap kid in your beautiful neighborhood to bully.
maybe you should look at your own posts homer. You except nothing but average at best. The people you call positive are hurling there fair share of insults. You just wanna hear what you believe. You can't accept people with different opinions fool.

Let me spell it out for you fella..since reading comprehension is not your friend...I agreed with another poster re: the Pac12 being on solid footing and if any conference were in a bit of a weak position it was the B12. So now that we have that out of the way, the point of my post initially is that YOU are a first rate jerk, no matter wtf you think of the conference, the team or any of it. Understand now? You should...you have been told this fact, likely at least a half dozen times today, from the unlucky souls that enter your existence in some manner...you are used to it now, so tomorrow should be no surprise for you either...
Hey fool learn about football. Go back to Canada and stay there lightweight.
Aye Aye Aye?????

I hope you don't think you're hurting my feelings by calling me a homer. Unlike you, I bleed gold and blue, and that will never change. The way you treat the positive posters on this board says all anyone needs to know about you. It's sad that you even waste your time to come here and put down "your" team, you would think you could find some handicap kid in your beautiful neighborhood to bully.
maybe you should look at your own posts homer. You except nothing but average at best. The people you call positive are hurling there fair share of insults. You just wanna hear what you believe. You can't accept people with different opinions fool.
I expect greatness, if we don't achieve it, should I blast every component of my team? Me sitting on a message board whining about our coach or players isn't gonna fix a thing. I have zero issues with different opinions, and I have never stated we are the greatest team in the world, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a "fan" like you. You do nothing but insult my team and any fan that is the least bit positive, just makes no sense to me.

TorontoEERs....................calm down ole son! The pickle farm is gonna run this year with everyone being on high production! We can't afford no down time trying to figure out where the hired help is! Jake and the Spooky One gonna be packing the catsup bottles over at the Heinz factory for minimum wage. Remember when I sent The Paper Boy down to Cucumber for a trail run? Well, to refresh yo memory.............The Paper Boy hid his work gloves down in up under his work boots and you had to send him back to his bride. No sir, we don't make the same mistake twice. Now, when are you gonna be ready to send Holgs his sampler bucket? Warez Ain't I a good looking feller .....in my new hat?
How many times you gonna change your screen name homer. what's the matter couldn't make it in Texas? or was it SC. I live right outside of Dallas. i got a job for ya but bring your shovel.

I expect greatness, if we don't achieve it, should I blast every component of my team? Me sitting on a message board whining about our coach or players isn't gonna fix a thing. I have zero issues with different opinions, and I have never stated we are the greatest team in the world, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a "fan" like you. You do nothing but insult my team and any fan that is the least bit positive, just makes no sense to me.
You don't expect greatness. All you do is make excuses of why were not great. Programs that are on the right track after 6 years don't get stomped by 8-4 has been's from the acc. Anyone with any commen sense knows any average coach could have won ten games against that weak competition.

Special smash the V Tech Turkeys batch just made their way out the door, Jake wanted to deliver, I said no, too important son...very angst ridden like the paperboy, and we can't have that...the new Tejas hat...I like it...yes sir...
I doubt va tech fans would care what you think. All you did was run your mouth all last December about how we were gonna put a beat down on Miami. How did that work out for ya? I noticed you were no were to be found after the game. Typical homer

You don't expect greatness. All you do is make excuses of why were not great. Programs that are on the right track after 6 years don't get stomped by 8-4 has been's from the acc. Anyone with any commen sense knows any average coach could have won ten games against that weak competition.
Please point out one time that I've made excuses of why we are not great. I've said time after time we are what we are, I've been a fan as long as I can remember, and I'll be one till the day I die! With your thinking, no team would ever get upset, should every fan base call for their coach to be fired when they do get upset? And I'd guarantee you that Miami had a more talented team then we had. I had us losing that game, just didn't think we were as good as our record was, shit happens, we lose games, not gonna change my fandom!

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
What would you expect from a lightweight from Canada? At least this fool has an excuse. Everybody with any common sense knows that Canada is a weak country. If it weren't for the current serviceman or former ones like myself Canada would have become part of Russia during the cold war. Today they would have middle eastern terrorists riding their camels all over his country if it weren't for the good ole usa.
You had such a hard on to get it out you posted the same bafflegab 3 times?!? LMFAO......look twerp, go back to mommy Greg's backside already...collect your crumbs junior troll...Thanks for the laugh Private Benjamin!

Reactions: CAK125
I continue to laugh at people like spooky who put so much into one game. Yes we lost to Miami...

That loss, that one game, I guess trashes a 10-win season.

Maybe we should just shut down the program for that loss to Miami.

I continue to laugh at people like spooky who put so much into one game. Yes we lost to Miami...

It doesn't trash an otherwise excelent season by Hogy and the team. I think Spooky is just keeping it real for the guys that clog this site with BS. Did WVU have a Top 20 win last year? I honestly can't remember. 10 wins is 10 wins but if you're not beating anyone then who cares really.

Reactions: Spookycat2002
It doesn't trash an otherwise excelent season by Hogy and the team. I think Spooky is just keeping it real for the guys that clog this site with BS. Did WVU have a Top 20 win last year? I honestly can't remember. 10 wins is 10 wins but if you're not beating anyone then who cares really.

We also didn't really have opportunities for quality wins and the few we had were against better teams than ours, the lone exception being Miami. Would 8-5 but two wins over top 20 teams really been that big of a deal? The history books will show a 10 win season, and we frankly don't have that many, there will not be an asterisk that says "yea but you didn't beat any top 20 teams".

So it doesn't trash it, but your buddy spooky is just keeping it real? Sounds like he's the one spewing BS, but you won't call him out for it because y'all have the same agenda. Is it really that bad for some of us to believe in this team no matter what?

We also didn't really have opportunities for quality wins and the few we had were against better teams than ours, the lone exception being Miami. Would 8-5 but two wins over top 20 teams really been that big of a deal? The history books will show a 10 win season, and we frankly don't have that many, there will not be an asterisk that says "yea but you didn't beat any top 20 teams".
Wvu had opportunities to prove itself against Okie State, and Oklahoma. Your just making excuses homer. Central Michigan put Okie state in its place, Oklahoma was exposed as a fraud by a Houston team that couldn't even beat a service academy. Western Michigan won 13 games but who did they beat? The record books will show that. Miami was and 8-4 team that beat none of the big boys in the acc and they stomped wvu. Why? Because they were a better team from a better conference but you can't handle that because your biggest excuse has always been that wvu can't do better because were in the big 12 Blah Blah Blah

So it doesn't trash it, but your buddy spooky is just keeping it real? Sounds like he's the one spewing BS, but you won't call him out for it because y'all have the same agenda. Is it really that bad for some of us to believe in this team no matter what?
People like you are the ones full of BS. Tens wins and none were of any significance. You said you expect greatness what a lie that is. Wvu has beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years, we haven't won a road game against a team that finished in the top 25 since 2012. The only bowl game we have won in the last 5 years was against a 6-6 pac 12 team. Nothing great about any of this. stop lying to yourself homer.

People like you are the ones full of BS. Tens wins and none were of any significance. You said you expect greatness what a lie that is. Wvu has beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years, we haven't won a road game against a team that finished in the top 25 since 2012. The only bowl game we have won in the last 5 years was against a 6-6 pac 12 team. Nothing great about any of this. stop lying to yourself homer.
Where did I once say anything was great? I agree losing to Miami wasn't good, but what would you like me to do? I think we are gonna be a pretty good team this season, I'll admit I'm a homer, doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Sorry I'm not gonna sit around and trash the entire program because they didn't win a national title!

I continue to laugh at lightweights like you 4710 posts and 65 likes shows what you know. We only played 3 teams that finished in the top 25 and we got stomped by all 3 of them. Any average coach could have won 10 games against the creme puffs we played. I guess western Michigan was great they won 13 games right? The Miami game summed it up couldn't even beat an 8-4 acc team that didn't have one significant win themselves. Its not surprising though when your program hasn't beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years. Right homer?

Where did I once say anything was great? I agree losing to Miami wasn't good, but what would you like me to do? I think we are gonna be a pretty good team this season, I'll admit I'm a homer, doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Sorry I'm not gonna sit around and trash the entire program because they didn't win a national title!
The team will be 7-5 at best this season. If you expect greatness than you should expect your program to beat 8-4 teams from other conferences especially considering your coach has had 6 years to figure it out. Cactus bowls, Liberty Bowls and Russell athletic bowls do not signify greatness.

The team will be 7-5 at best this season. If you expect greatness than you should expect your program to beat 8-4 teams from other conferences especially considering your coach has had 6 years to figure it out. Cactus bowls, Liberty Bowls and Russell athletic bowls do not signify greatness.
If we would've beat Miami you still would be beating your drum of not beating anyone of significance. You are entitled to your opinion, if we do worse than what I expect, so be it, I'll be back next season rooting just as hard!!

You had such a hard on to get it out you posted the same bafflegab 3 times?!? LMFAO......look twerp, go back to mommy Greg's backside already...collect your crumbs junior troll...Thanks for the laugh Private Benjamin!
Typical lightweight post from the Canadian weakling troll. You should be more appreciative since we defend your pathetic country. Private Benjamin could do a better job than you fool. Stay in your pickle factory with tejasfan or texasforevererr and what ever else that fool calls himself.

How many times you gonna change your screen name homer. what's the matter couldn't make it in Texas? or was it SC. I live right outside of Dallas. i got a job for ya but bring your shovel.
SpookyBoy................I live right outside of Dallas. You ever heard of McKinney, TX? I ain't interested in no stinking shovel. Shovels nauseate ole Warez. I pay folks hunnardts to werk for me. So does TorontoEERs. You wanna make the big bucks.................call BR-549 and ask for Warez or TorontoEERs. Just don't make the mistake and ask for Junior.

Reactions: torontoeers
Wvu had opportunities to prove itself against Okie State, and Oklahoma. Your just making excuses homer. Central Michigan put Okie state in its place, Oklahoma was exposed as a fraud by a Houston team that couldn't even beat a service academy. Western Michigan won 13 games but who did they beat? The record books will show that. Miami was and 8-4 team that beat none of the big boys in the acc and they stomped wvu. Why? Because they were a better team from a better conference but you can't handle that because your biggest excuse has always been that wvu can't do better because were in the big 12 Blah Blah Blah

Lol clearly getting way too worked up over this. We won 10 games in the Big XII, it happened, its in the books, and were on to next season.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Typical lightweight post from the Canadian weakling troll. You should be more appreciative since we defend your pathetic country. Private Benjamin could do a better job than you fool. Stay in your pickle factory with tejasfan or texasforevererr and what ever else that fool calls himself.
Such a worldly fella you! You'll be the first I call when everything goes to shit...thanks for everything big guy! Lol...idiot.

I continue to laugh at lightweights like you 4710 posts and 65 likes shows what you know. We only played 3 teams that finished in the top 25 and we got stomped by all 3 of them. Any average coach could have won 10 games against the creme puffs we played. I guess western Michigan was great they won 13 games right? The Miami game summed it up couldn't even beat an 8-4 acc team that didn't have one significant win themselves. Its not surprising though when your program hasn't beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years. Right homer?

What a tool. What in the world does my number of posts and likes have to do with anything?

20 years from now, the history book is going to say 10-3....it isn't going to say we beat or didn't beat anybody good.

What exactly is your point anyway? From what I can tell its getting on a message board calling people lightweights and homers.

Congrats on all your success here.

If you werent happy with last year, that is your right....I don't understand why you want to crap on it for others that enjoyed it. Why do you care?

I forget, what was my original post about?
It looks like this has turned into guys slapping it on the table and saying "Mine is bigger than yours."

Take about hijacking a thread. VT game can't get soon enough for me.

Fair post.

Reactions: xWVU2010x

No it's not bad. That's why we all are fans. But we are on a message board so blind nauseating homers ruin real discussion. It's ok to enjoy 10 wins as a fan but framing the WVU season as some monster breakout deal should be confronted on a message board. Only homers get offended and emotional. Penn State had a breakout 10 win season. So my point was that the 10 games PSU won is one thing. The 10 games WVU won is something totally different.

Reactions: Spookycat2002

No it's not bad. That's why we all are fans. But we are on a message board so blind nauseating homers ruin real discussion. It's ok to enjoy 10 wins as a fan but framing the WVU season as some monster breakout deal should be confronted on a message board. Only homers get offended and emotional. Penn State had a breakout 10 win season. So my point was that the 10 games PSU won is one thing. The 10 games WVU won is something totally different.
I'm not disagreeing with you about they type of 10 win season, but is it real discussion? Neither side is gonna budge on their stance, and I see where you are coming from, but I disagree about only homers get offended. I will admit I am a homer, but I also admit we are not perfect or anything, we are what we are, but the ones putting down WVU with every breath they have are getting offended just because someone is positive towards WVU. I just will never understand how someone can claim to be a fan and be so negative towards their school. Maybe I'm the fool getting trolled, but if you (not you personally)hate everything about your program, why are you even a fan?

It looks like this has turned into guys slapping it on the table and saying "Mine is bigger than yours."

Actually mine is BIGGER than yours. But I'm not slapping anything

People seem to have strong opinions about a great many things. That seems to be evident in this thread and many others. The one thing to remember is people like to hear what they actually believe and the opinions they express are based on those beliefs. Everyone has a right to their own opinion regardless if its what you want to hear or not but try to be respectful if its not what you wanna hear. Also when ever reading posts by certain posters consider what the true intent of the poster actually is before responding.

Well a great many of your threads seem to get hijacked. Getting back to your original point what exactly was the intent of this thread? I spend the majority of time in the fall and winter months in AZ which is pac 12 country. The pac 12 has definitely had it struggles as of late but what does that have to do with the struggles of the big 12? Allot of the big 12 struggles are self inflicted wounds. If the big 12 is to survive in the future then Schools like Texas and Oklahoma are going to have to settle there differences whatever they may be. Ever since the inception of this conference in 1996 there has been internal squabbling. 4 state university's have left. We as wvu fans now have a front row seat to some of the drama that goes on in the big 12. If the conference is to survive long term the drama has to end. If the big 12 were to perform better in football and basketball it would help but not necessarily ensure survival. The acc didn't really perform any better than the big east but it didn't stop big east teams from leaving. The big 12 will always be geographically and demographically disadvantaged and there will always be threats from other power 5 conferences coming in trying to poach members. The fact that certain members can't get along with each other makes the job all the easier and that has nothing to do with the struggles of the pac 12.

Speaking just for me and some folks from Tennessee............I would like to see WV in a New Big East Conference with some of our old friends. You know, Syracuse, Pitt, Penn State, Maryland, VPI, Temple, Rutgers, Navy, Army, Notre Dame and Marshall makes 12..................Marshall? Time to wake up.

What a tool. What in the world does my number of posts and likes have to do with anything?

20 years from now, the history book is going to say 10-3....it isn't going to say we beat or didn't beat anybody good.

What exactly is your point anyway? From what I can tell its getting on a message board calling people lightweights and homers.

Congrats on all your success here.

If you werent happy with last year, that is your right....I don't understand why you want to crap on it for others that enjoyed it. Why do you care?
20 years from now no one will remember the 2016 season. But why would they? people want to forgot about getting stomped by and 8-4 acc team. No one ever talks about the 2006 wvu team that won the gator bowl and they won 11 games. Hell that was only 11 years ago and they beat and acc team that won 9 games and 9 > 8. Homers like you are probably responsible for the concept of Participation trophies.

SpookyBoy................I live right outside of Dallas. You ever heard of McKinney, TX? I ain't interested in no stinking shovel. Shovels nauseate ole Warez. I pay folks hunnardts to werk for me. So does TorontoEERs. You wanna make the big bucks.................call BR-549 and ask for Warez or TorontoEERs. Just don't make the mistake and ask for Junior.
Such a worldly fella you! You'll be the first I call when everything goes to shit...thanks for everything big guy! Lol...idiot.

You 2 fools should get a room.

Torontoeers = Larry
TejasFan =Moe
WvufanForever = curley

Congrats to the big 12 homer stooges of the week. you all should be proud you knocked still 5 out of contention for a week.

I'm not disagreeing with you about they type of 10 win season, but is it real discussion? Neither side is gonna budge on their stance, and I see where you are coming from, but I disagree about only homers get offended. I will admit I am a homer, but I also admit we are not perfect or anything, we are what we are, but the ones putting down WVU with every breath they have are getting offended just because someone is positive towards WVU. I just will never understand how someone can claim to be a fan and be so negative towards their school. Maybe I'm the fool getting trolled, but if you (not you personally)hate everything about your program, why are you even a fan?

Who are you referring to? Fans generally are haters. Love wins and hate losses. Typical fan screams for heads before a game is in 4th quarter or second half in hoops when game is going poorly. Happens everywhere. Half the FSU fan base wants Fisher out LOL. Half the fan base at Penn State wanted Franklin canned after the Pitt and Michigan losses. My opinion is fans that bash their main team suck.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC

Who are you referring to? Fans generally are haters. Love wins and hate losses. Typical fan screams for heads before a game is in 4th quarter or second half in hoops when game is going poorly. Happens everywhere. Half the FSU fan base wants Fisher out LOL. Half the fan base at Penn State wanted Franklin canned after the Pitt and Michigan losses. My opinion is fans that bash their main team suck.
Good point, guess I've just ever been that way. I'm just talking about negative fans in general.

ADVERTISEMENT