ADVERTISEMENT

P5 Teams With No Draft Picks

Michigan had 8 players drafted, but yet could only win two games last year, with one being a comeback win against Rutgers.

Tells me Harbaugh needs to go. Complete failure as a football coach, but loves him some kaperdick, so he fits in well with liberal cancel culture U of M.

I'll sit outside and drink beer during football season again this year.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Actually a bad thing for the PAC 12 that Utah is on there.

Not having draft picks isn't always a bad thing if everyone is returning

I suppose this thread is posted to make WVU's one look good lol.
Neal Brown didnt recruit the class being drafted. We still have another 2-4 years before the 2020 class are up for being drafted. The one drafted was a transfer, I am curious how can you be a D1+P5 Consensus All American and not be drafted. That seems a bit odd, curious how often that happens actually...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Neal Brown didnt recruit the class being drafted. We still have another 2-4 years before the 2020 class are up for being drafted. The one drafted was a transfer, I am curious how can you be a D1+P5 Consensus All American and not be drafted. That seems a bit odd, curious how often that happens actually...
You're right about Brown and recruiting. I've also wondered how our cant miss guy didnt get drafted. In the back of mind it screams injury or non public issue. Hope I'm wrong. No facts just a feeling.

People like you are such a hypocrite. If wvu played army during the regular season you would be calling it a give me game against a lower level opponent. Now it is a big...bowl game...win. lol
You don't have the slightest idea what a I would call a game with Army so quit projecting your bullshit. The only hypocrite is you pretending to be a WVU fan.

People like you are such a hypocrite. If wvu played army during the regular season you would be calling it a give me game against a lower level opponent. Now it is a big...bowl game...win. lol
Where in the world did he call this or anyone call it a big bowl win? It is a bowl win. Nobody claimed it was the super bowl. It's a bowl win.

Sometimes I believe your brain is in your ass and when you sit on it you cut off the oxygen and are unable to clearly communicate.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Lol. Yes you do. It would mean a long awaited improvement in talent...results...and championship potential. You'd be the first to celebrate.
WVU had that talent that got drafted a lot and early. How many titles did they win?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT