ADVERTISEMENT

Over the past few weeks I've been on vacation

I did see two queers kissing in the pool, prob bama and coop. That's fine though, they can do that. I just turned my attention to the multiple gorgeous women around.

It's nice to know there are still some red blooded Males around who understand one of the primary reasons Almighty God gave us Women. They're how we get here, and they definitely make it interesting while we're alive. Hubba, hubba!

Just call me anytime you want some company OK?
77a7a150b7752ae3bf8a73c58d490881.png

It's nice to know there are still some red blooded Males around who understand one of the primary reasons Almighty God gave us Women. They're how we get here, and they definitely make it interesting while we're alive. Hubba, hubba!

Haha! That girl is nice but so many here put her to shame.

Reactions: atlkvb
I did see two queers kissing in the pool, prob bama and coop. That's fine though, they can do that. I just turned my attention to the multiple gorgeous women around.

“Now wait a second here. That’s toxic masculinity. I’m offended”....liberals

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT