ADVERTISEMENT

over a million brand new Act Blue accounts opened in the past 60 days... emails begging for $5, $3, $2 and $1 donations start the fraud...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
we’re just getting started on uncovering FEC & ACT BLUE violations in the hundreds of millions of dollars... 60% of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is from CHINA

‘$91.5 Million Heist’: Trump Campaign Files FEC Complaint About Biden’s ‘Excessive Contribution’ To Harris

"I’m told Harris campaign is already using ActBlue money laundering scheme..."

Last edited:
Reactions: JRZEER
THIS LINK WORKS BEST...

just type in the zip code

Last edited:

RUBIO DEMANDS ANSWERS FROM FEC ON POTENTIAL ACTBLUE FRAUDULENT DONATIONS​

Steil cited reports that "untraceable prepaid cards" were used to make ActBlue donations. He also suggested that at least some of that money could be coming from foreign sources

Last edited:

Accused Sarah Lawrence sex “cult” leader Larry Ray laundered money through his daughter’s links to North Carolina’s Democratic party, washing some of his allegedly ill-gotten loot through ActBlue, prosecutors claim.

Accused Sarah Lawrence Sex ‘Cult’ Leader Laundered Money Through Daughter’s Links to North Carolina Democrats: Prosecutor​

Putting a cap on campaign spending is the only fix . I don't know if legal at the federal level or even the state level. Next put a stop to ghost campaigns.

@LauraLoomer
Subscribe

Hi @gohighlevel

I read through your contract and your terms of service and I see that you are based out of Texas.

I want to let you know that I am in DIRECT contact with the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton over your company providing technological services to Launch Viral. I am tagging Rick Schumer, the CEO of Launch Viral, who has since made his account private following the publication of my report. @rickschirmer

As I exposed, Launch Viral is using LEAD CONNECTOR HQ, the White Label version of your marketing software HIGH LEVEL for the purpose of allowing KamalaHarris’s
@KamalaHQ Presidential campaign to recruit PAID FOR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS in violation of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) rules.

I am also going to ask Attorney General Paxton to look into your company doing business in Texas when you are affiliated with the CCP, as I know Texas lawmakers like
@KenPaxtonTX
and @tedcruz are very concerned about CCP influence in business, technology, and land ownership in Texas.

Your company received venture funding from CCP affiliated @generalatlantic
and Sequoia China, which means your software, which is tied to the CCP, is now being used by Launch Viral to assist the Kamala Harris Presidential campaign commit ILLEGAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

According to your own contract, which I have posted below, you are supposed to terminate services to anyone who uses your service for “any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity”.

It is illegal to pay for a Presidential campaign to pay people for social media posts IN CASH , as a way to violate FEC laws.

Per your contract, as you can see below I was nice enough to highlight the pertinent sections for you, your company says a PROHIBITED USE is “using the platform in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation”.

See contract here:
https://gohighlevel.com/terms-of-service?_gl=1*1k7m4l7*_ga*MTY5MjE0MTA2NC4xNjY4MjY3Mzk3*_ga_HSZW8WNR22*MTY3MDk1Mjc1OC4zOS4xLjE2NzA5NTI4NTYuMC4wLjA…

Paying for people to post online in exchange for CASH is a violation of @FEC rules.

Your company needs to immediately cease all ties to Launch Viral and stop your technology from being used for nefarious and illegal reasons by the Kamala Harris Presidential campaign.

I am calling on Texas AG Ken Paxton to launch a full blown investigation into your company and how your software is being used to interfere in the 2024 Presidential election.

You should take this very seriously as this has now also been shared by President Trump.

It’s safe to say “Launch Viral” just found out what “going viral” really looks like.

Cc:
@TeamTrump

GTrQYrGXwAAyubl

GTrQYrFW4AAfBoA

GTrQYrIW4AA1Hbo

GTrQYrHXUAAcWpr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT