ADVERTISEMENT

OU's Sunday starter is 6-1...

coalcountry52

Heisman Winner
Oct 26, 2004
The Revolution
Not that the record matters, or his stats, because an 11 am eastern start is sure to have two groggy teams tomorrow. Neither team has made an error yet this weekend but I expect a few tomorrow unless both sides come out wide awake. I won't say one way or the other who I think wins tomorrow, but WVU has come out toe-to-toe with a solid squad this weekend after a brain fart against a garbage team earlier in the week. I think another solid performance tomorrow keeps confidence high as we go up against a must-win series vs. KU. If we get out of that series with 2 Ws, I think we are safely in the Big XII tourney field. A win tomorrow helps us even more, but I don't know what to expect with that early of a start.

As of tomorrow we will have played half of our Big XII games. We'll either be 6-6 or 5-7. To maintain a .500 conference record would mean going 6-6 or 7-5 the rest of the way after this weekend, and against a slate of KU, OSU, TCU and TT is a very tall order. Regardless, to this point, we have been a better squad than I could've ever pictured. We may/may not get hammered the rest of the way, but you have to love the future of this program under Mazey.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.