ADVERTISEMENT

our entire federal government is an organized crime operation where politicians use the racket to become generationaly wealthy

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
@golfright

12h·
cold-take Cattard is close here but he’s missing something...

if politicians were idiots then we could just vote in worthy candidates, but these people aren’t idiots.

they placate the people with a continuous stream of lies while selling their power to the donor class.

our entire federal government is an organized crime operation where politicians use the racket to become generationaly wealthy

9206fa08582a4b95.jpeg

17eb22366fad7fd1.jpeg

I agree wholeheartedly. Term limits may not fix it, but it would go a long way toward fixing it.
What we have right now is the ruling elite using our money to protect their ruling class. We are no longer important pieces of the puzzle...we're just pawns on their chessboard to be moved wherever and whenever they like. Our founders warned us of a government that gets too big to listen to the people it's supposed to serve. They set up the Constitution to limit government power, to prevent that from happening. However these egotistical and power mad scoundrels have worked around the Constitution, or in some cases flat out ignored it and we see the results.

Out of control taxing and spending leading to massive debts we'll never pay back. A two tiered justice system (one for the elites, one for the rest of us) Unaccountable, unelected bureaucrats who run a separate shadow government outside of legal Constitutional limits, plus a uniparty that only fights amongst itself for control over that big pile of money they confiscate from the working class to spend on themselves or their favorite lobbyists.

It's a total cluster, and makes a mockery of the term "Democracy" which ironically we are not. However we're also most certainly NOT even a representative Republic! We're an aristocracy, ruled by an oligarchy and a bunch of apparatchiks.

Lord help us. :confused:

Oh Kevin...you looked so cute with that gavel the other day...just made me all wet!
17eb22366fad7fd1.jpeg

Stick with me Madge...I got a few more moves to show 'ya!

Reactions: 30CAT
Money ALWAYS changes people...

and MOST, not for the better...

Reactions: atlkvb
What we have right now is the ruling elite using our money to protect their ruling class. We are no longer important pieces of the puzzle...we're just pawns on their chessboard to be moved wherever and whenever they like. Our founders warned us of a government that gets too big to listen to the people it's supposed to serve. They set up the Constitution to limit government power, to prevent that from happening. However these egotistical and power mad scoundrels have worked around the Constitution, or in some cases flat out ignored it and we see the results.

Out of control taxing and spending leading to massive debts we'll never pay back. A two tiered justice system (one for the elites, one for the rest of us) Unaccountable, unelected bureaucrats who run a separate shadow government outside of legal Constitutional limits, plus a uniparty that only fights amongst itself for control over that big pile of money they confiscate from the working class to spend on themselves or their favorite lobbyists.

It's a total cluster, and makes a mockery of the term "Democracy" which ironically we are not. However we're also most certainly NOT even a representative Republic! We're an aristocracy, ruled by an oligarchy and a bunch of apparatchiks.

Lord help us. :confused:

And some complained over the handful of the Freedom Caucus trying to reel in big government elitists. It's just a shame so many Americans can't see it.

I give a standing O to those members of Congress who held McCarthy's feet to the fire.

It's about time we have members of Congress actually fighting for our country, regardless of how small their group is.

Wake up, my fellow Americans and may God bless America again!

And some complained over the handful of the Freedom Caucus trying to reel in big government elitists. It's just a shame so many Americans can't see it.

I give a standing O to those members of Congress who held McCarthy's feet to the fire.

It's about time we have members of Congress actually fighting for our country, regardless of how small their group is.

Wake up, my fellow Americans and may God bless America again!
Agreed...I thought the holdouts were staying true to the folks who elected them and the promises they made NOT to sign on with the swamp. As a result of them trying to remain true to their voters, they were demonized, marginalized, ostracized, and criticized for not "signing on"...even Trump got hoodwinked into the swamp's propaganda. Unfortunately I don't think much will change, even though they did win some important concessions. I just think at the end of the day it'll be business as usual, nothing will change...we'll still raise taxes, and the debt ceiling, and increase deficit spending....we're heading for a major collapse and maybe afterwards we can put our government back where it belongs serving us instead the other way around?

I'm certainly not worrying about it...I'm placing my trust in almighty God's provisions, not man's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
God is in control!

🙏
Yes he is! Hey @30CAT , not sure if you had a chance to read it...but in another thread I laid out a Biblical interpretation of current day events which is a pretty revealing look at how close we are to fulfillment of prophecy and the "last days".

Here's a link to one of the timelines

This was the whole thread

Oh Kevin...you looked so cute with that gavel the other day...just made me all wet!
17eb22366fad7fd1.jpeg

Stick with me Madge...I got a few more moves to show 'ya!
I've seen that look and it's a good look ...oh hell yeah ....wood just saying....I bet she left a snail trail all the way back to her seat ...probably could have smelled the horny floating around her ...could have dropped it right up in her

ADVERTISEMENT