ADVERTISEMENT

OT: sports related

100% agree. They all crooked. I dont like one any more than another. But one gets defended at all cost and its weird sometimes.
He gets defended on here more cause we detest the crooked politicians who got rich while making $150,000 a year. Just on Burisma board you had Devin Archer, John Kerry's stepson and Mitt Romney's son and they were selling influence.

He gets defended on here more cause we detest the crooked politicians who got rich while making $150,000 a year. Just on Burisma board you had Devin Archer, John Kerry's stepson and Mitt Romney's son and they were selling influence.

You forgot Hunter and 10% for the big guy. Rest checks out.

Reactions: Airport
Yeah every politician does stuff like that, and alot of billionaires. Trump has made and saved a ton of money at thousands of poorer ppl’s expense. Once u get to a certain level whether politically or financially, the game gets really easy for ya. Even immune from law unless its somethin blatent. Even then u have so many connections u can just get a pardon.

I dont think any of them need or deserve being defended. I know alot about trump, hes not a good guy by any stretch.

Yeah every politician does stuff like that, and alot of billionaires. Trump has made and saved a ton of money at thousands of poorer ppl’s expense. Once u get to a certain level whether politically or financially, the game gets really easy for ya. Even immune from law unless its somethin blatent. Even then u have so many connections u can just get a pardon.

I dont think any of them need or deserve being defended. I know alot about trump, hes not a good guy by any stretch.

Stop watching Morning Joe.

He’s not a great guy. He cared about the country. His decisions benefitted this country. Biden is a grifter and he’s not making these radical decisions by himself. There’s nothing good for America coming from his admin

Reactions: bornaneer
He’s not a great guy. He cared about the country. His decisions benefitted this country. Biden is a grifter and he’s not making these radical decisions by himself. There’s nothing good for America coming from his admin
I think both are horrible presidents. Hopefully neither win another election.

just like the election
Just like the election ? Biden won the election......Trump lost......end of story.
Bidens druggy son did something with the election ? .....Never heard that one before.
You seem to be confused.

I think both are horrible presidents. Hopefully neither win another election.
They won't....seriously doubt they will even run......Trump might be in jail and Biden might be in hospice care.
And.....Trump made decisions that were good for the country as President....he just could not control his ego and mouth......Biden is a terrible President....intent on driving wedges among races....he certainly is not a President for ALL the people like Trump was.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT