ADVERTISEMENT

OT: sports related

So let me get this straight. We release a terrorist who caused countless American lives for a basketball player ? And on top of that we leave a marine ? What kind of screwed up world are we living in ?
That shit never would’ve happened under Trump. Y’all can say whatever you want to say, but that’s all I give a crap about, national security.

So let me get this straight. We release a terrorist who caused countless American lives for a basketball player ? And on top of that we leave a marine ? What kind of screwed up world are we living in ?
This dude was worth more than both of them. His client list included Milosovic, Gadaffi, and Putin, among other literal war criminals. And you trade this man for a celebrity. Just crazy.

I thought the pullout from Afghanistan would be his biggest foreign policy disaster, but at least you could argue that ripping the band aid off was the right move on that one. This has no logical explanation.

Last edited:
That shit never would’ve happened under Trump. Y’all can say whatever you want to say, but that’s all I give a crap about, national security.
Lmao. Trump was the biggest national security risk in the history of the presidency. The Helsinki conference with Putin was one of the most staggering things I've ever seen. The president of the US used like a prop. FSB agents were full mast when Trump said he believed Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

It cracks me up how people can see the flaws in a politician from one party, and this is certainly a monumental screw up by the Biden admin, but can't see the blaring flaws in politicians in their own party.

Lmao. Trump was the biggest national security risk in the history of the presidency. The Helsinki conference with Putin was one of the most staggering things I've ever seen. The president of the US used like a prop. FSB agents were full mast when Trump said he believed Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

It cracks me up how people can see the flaws in a politician from one party, and this is certainly a monumental screw up by the Biden admin, but can't see the blaring flaws in politicians in their own party.
Now tell me about Pedo-Joe......................

• Haha
Reactions: moe and TIREPUNK
I'm sure we have some Russian Mafia folks in jail somewhere. That would have been a fair trade.....

It boggles my mind that people believe there are any differences in the dems and pubs. So naive.

She will get more money than George Floyd for his prison so-called pain and suffering. Druggie dyke needed to stay in Russia until his sentence expired. Shit, we left military personnel in Afghanistan and this wannabe GUY gets released and Sota will be there flying his rainbow flag cheering his return.

Correct. Both sides have made significant errors. To me, this was a “woke” driven action and I think it is disgraceful, especially since a former marine was not included in the swap.

She will get more money than George Floyd for her so-called pain and suffering. Druggie dyke needed to stay in Russia until her sentence expired. Shit, we left military personnel in Afghanistan and this wannabe GUY gets released and Sota will be there flying his rainbow flag cheering his return.
That is saddest part of this.

She will get more money than George Floyd for his prison so-called pain and suffering. Druggie dyke needed to stay in Russia until his sentence expired. Shit, we left military personnel in Afghanistan and this wannabe GUY gets released and Sota will be there flying his rainbow flag cheering his return.
No need to use homophobic slurs like that. It's not 1993 anymore. Recruits and their families read this board. The last thing we need is a recruit for the womens' basketball team reading this and deciding WVU is not for them.

How are you gonna get the vote from her fans without letting her out. Sounds logical to me

• Haha
Reactions: moe

Was Soda a gay?

The good news is, it’s not like Viktor Bout or Russia are close to anywhere where’s there’s an endless amount of western arms and cash flowing into, right?

Reactions: Blackberry Smoke

I think both parties suck and politicians will say whatever they think ppl want to hear. I dont trust any of them and thats how most West Virginias used to think.

But I have definitely never seen ppl be so in love with a president like trump supporters are lol. I know ppl that u can talk sh’t about their family and they quiet, but if u talk sh’t about Trump they will get PISSED lol.
This entitled, cocky, conceited know it all dude that grew up with silver soon up his butt is the hero to hard working class West Virginian’s lol. Makes zero sense

At least Trump loves his country. When Trump spoke to other Nation's leaders they knew he didn't fear them . When Pedo-Joe speaks they either laugh or snore. The only fear they have of Joe is that he may injure himself when falling out of bed during nap time..

• Haha
Reactions: moe
The good news is, it’s not like Viktor Bout or Russia are close to anywhere where’s there’s an endless amount of western arms and cash flowing into, right?
Should be sending more. USA is decimating their nearest peer hostile threat for pennies on the dollar. While Biden screwed Afghanistan and this mess with the prisoner exchange up, he has me giddy with his Ukraine policy. Strengthened and legitimized NATO, weakened Russia, exposed the Russian military as a paper tiger, got Finland and Sweden to join up. NATO territory is now a stone's throw from St Petersburg. Ronald Reagan would look down on Biden's Ukraine policy and smile from ear to ear.

Reactions: MrNastyTime1986
At least Trump loves his country. When Trump spoke to other Nation's leaders they knew he didn't fear them . When Pedo-Joe speaks they either laugh or snore. The only fear they have of Joe is that he may injure himself when falling out of bed during nap time..
Trump too in love with himself to fear anything. Biden probably forgets who hes talking to 30 seconds after introductions

The rest of the world sees Trump as a clown at best. Nobody feared him any more or less than Biden. Any fear of either man was 100% because they commanded the most powerful military in the history of civilization.

That entire line of thought is so absurd. As if a single politician really matters in the "fear of the US" factor when they can hit a dude standing on a balcony in the middle of nowhere with a supersonic knife bomb beamed in from the stratosphere.

Yeah, Trump is the reason they fear the US. Sure.

• Love
Reactions: moe and MHSTIGER22
I wish ppl defended WV like they defend a politician they have never and will never meet, and that doesnt have a care in the world for anybody, especially you. Trump wouldnt piss on u if u was on fire lol.

I wish ppl defended WV like they defend a politician they have never and will never meet, and that doesnt have a care in the world for anybody, especially you. Trump wouldnt piss on u if u was on fire lol.
Biden would only do it if he got 10% from it

We can rejoice that an American has been released from a terrible place. It was not something that was remotely comparable. Should have included the other two to make this equitable. Griner wasn't worth it.

Biden would only do it if he got 10% from it
Yes.....for the "big guy".
Boggles my mind there are e-mails that show what was going on in Hunters business deals and the FBI turned a blind eye to the evidence.......and......the FBI had the druggies lap top for over 10 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport

Maybe you should get out more. Definitely people on here that have had conversations not only with him but a few other Presidents.

Reactions: Airport
Maybe you should get out more. Definitely people on here that have had conversations not only with him but a few other Presidents.
I meant the average west virginian. Wasnt directed to blue lot. Ive met a president before myself. He was an ex president at the time.

But yeah i do definitely need to get out more. My ol lady wont let me.

Two years after he is out office and the obsession continues. The vitriol is quite remarkable.

Reactions: Gunny46
President of the American Teacher's Federation Randi Weingarten commenting on the Griner release;
"What a great relief!!! Extraordinary news, a basketball star, but also a gay, black woman is released."

Yes.....for the "big guy".
Boggles my my there are e-mails that show what was going on in Hunters business deals and the FBI turned a blind eye to the evidence.......and......the FBI had the druggies lap top for over 10 months.
cool story

"Average West Virginians"? SMH. Like I said maybe you should get out more.
Buddy how many f’in ppl in small town west Virginia has had a conversation with the president. Come on. Theres alot of things i say that u can argue but i think this one is pretty easy.

Im a pharmacist and i can ask 100% of the people i see at work, wherever i stop on way, and whoever i talk to at home for the next year and I would imagine zero could say they have had a conversation with either trump or biden. Its pretty easy to say and beyond obviously true “most” ppl in west virginia working regulary jobs have not.

Last edited:
Buddy how many f’in ppl in small town west Virginia has had a conversation with the president. Come on. Theres alot of things i say that u can argue but i think this one is pretty easy

Well either way they aren't fvcking ignorant because they don't agree with you. That should be even easier to process.

Well either way they aren't fvcking ignorant because they don't agree with you. That should be even easier to process.
Didnt say anything about ignorant. I said they defend him more than they do or would their own family members or own state and have never even met him. “Get out more” and maybe u can understand what im saying.

I was making TWO points and only TWO, that ppl defend him like hes a member of their family and that he 100% doesnt care about them. Thats true for any politician but i havent seen ppl angrily defend other politicians like the do him

ADVERTISEMENT