ADVERTISEMENT

OT RIP Senator McCain

Thanks for your patriotism and service. A true American Hero!

Well, I think he was a bit off toward the end with his TDS, but the guy took it in the Hanoi Hilton, and for that, I tip my hat to him, and for his service to the country in his earlier years.

I dare say we won't see many more like him again. A dying breed.

Last edited:
he is 100x the man Bone Spur Trump is (5 deferrals)

Lol. You have no idea what you are talking about. This isnt about Crooked Hillary or how big of a faggit you are. This is about his ex wife. Aren't you sensitive to the "me too" movement? And yes, Songbird John earned his name.

I've come on here and posted some seriously dumb shit. Things I regret, and the few on here that actually know me, understand I don't regret much. I don't give a rat's @$$ if you're left or right. However, I can promise you "Still" without regret. Your pompous prick @$$ gets captured behind enemy lines; you'll be songbirding "AllDayLong".
Show some respect, and while you're at it... GFYS!

I've come on here and posted some seriously dumb shit. Things I regret, and the few on here that actually know me, understand I don't regret much. I don't give a rat's @$$ if you're left or right. However, I can promise you "Still" without regret. Your pompous prick @$$ gets captured behind enemy lines; you'll be songbirding "AllDayLong".
Show some respect, and while you're at it... GFYS!
Ignore him. He was born a POS, he has lived his life as a POS, and when he finally dies people will look at him in his casket and say "Man, he sure was a POS."

Reactions: CpEER
Carol was a successful swimwear model when she walked down the aisle with McCain in 1965. Military man McCain said he dreamed of his beautiful wife and their kids after he was captured in Vietnam and tortured in the infamous “Hanoi Hilton” prison.

But while McCain was a POW in Vietnam, Carol suffered a horrible car accident in 1969 and was disfigured. She was confined to a wheelchair and was forced to use a catheter. As gutsy as her brave husband, Carol learned to walk again. But when McCain came home in 1973 to a hero’s welcome, Carol looked unrecognizable.

Within a year of meeting Cindy, the still-married McCain, then 43, asked the 25-year-old teacher to marry him!

-----------------

In his 2002 memoir, "Worth the Fighting For," McCain wrote that he had separated from Carol before he began dating Hensley.

An examination of court documents tells a different story. McCain did not sue his wife for divorce until Feb. 19, 1980, and he wrote in his court petition that he and his wife had "cohabited" until Jan. 7 of that year -- or for the first nine months of his relationship with Hensley.

Although McCain suggested in his autobiography that months passed between his divorce and remarriage, the divorce was granted April 2, 1980, and he wed Hensley in a private ceremony five weeks later. McCain obtained an Arizona marriage license on March 6, 1980, while still legally married to his first wife.

Lol. You have no idea what you are talking about. This isnt about Crooked Hillary or how big of a faggit you are. This is about his ex wife. Aren't you sensitive to the "me too" movement? And yes, Songbird John earned his name.

you have some bad karma coming for this shit. Do you have any idea what the divorce rate was for Vietnam POW'S?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I love the criticism is he cheated on his first wife. Probably from someone who voted for Trump, let that sink in. Also you like people who didn't get captured? WTF is wrong with people, he was shot down over a damn lake. What did you expect him to do? He refused to be returned once they realized he was an Admiral's son.

Carol was a successful swimwear model when she walked down the aisle with McCain in 1965. Military man McCain said he dreamed of his beautiful wife and their kids after he was captured in Vietnam and tortured in the infamous “Hanoi Hilton” prison.

But while McCain was a POW in Vietnam, Carol suffered a horrible car accident in 1969 and was disfigured. She was confined to a wheelchair and was forced to use a catheter. As gutsy as her brave husband, Carol learned to walk again. But when McCain came home in 1973 to a hero’s welcome, Carol looked unrecognizable.

Within a year of meeting Cindy, the still-married McCain, then 43, asked the 25-year-old teacher to marry him!

-----------------

In his 2002 memoir, "Worth the Fighting For," McCain wrote that he had separated from Carol before he began dating Hensley.

An examination of court documents tells a different story. McCain did not sue his wife for divorce until Feb. 19, 1980, and he wrote in his court petition that he and his wife had "cohabited" until Jan. 7 of that year -- or for the first nine months of his relationship with Hensley.

Although McCain suggested in his autobiography that months passed between his divorce and remarriage, the divorce was granted April 2, 1980, and he wed Hensley in a private ceremony five weeks later. McCain obtained an Arizona marriage license on March 6, 1980, while still legally married to his first wife.

Unnecessary

-----------------

So you are actually denigrating McCain while defending your President's extra marital life? LMFAO! :flush:

Civility in this country died when a reality tv star claimed our President was a Muslim immigrant with a fake birth certificate

And people were actually like “yea.... this seems legit”

Good Lord.
Does anyone know the difference between Arab and Muslim
No wonder Americans can't have rational debate!

-----------------

Another one on the ignore list. Usually you annoy me with posts claiming we got another recruit or something only to open up and find it’s about women’s volleyball or something stupid like that. I’ll never have to deal with it again

Did you serve do you know any thing about serving you see the gift pic thats 1/77 fa i know a lot of men who were awful in there personnel life that were great soldiers that man had the crap beat out of him you might of been singing to he has died let him die in peace

Reactions: bfeld35 and tjebarr
ADVERTISEMENT