ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Morgantown having protests not being able to display the pride flags in classrooms.

phoenixeer

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2015
We don't have white supremacy flags either everyone today thinks they need to be special. They think there group is special, but when it comes down to it we are all Americans. These issues will end this country.

Reactions: Charlottaineer
We don't have white supremacy flags either everyone today thinks they need to be special. They think there group is special, but when it comes down to it we are all Americans. These issues will end this country.
I agree that the US flag should be the only flag displayed in schools. If every special interest group or sexual orientation got their own flag we’d need school houses much bigger than that one in Zoolander.

I agree that the US flag should be the only flag displayed in schools. If every special interest group or sexual orientation got their own flag we’d need school houses much bigger than that one in Zoolander.
Us flag and state flag. Maybe have a bring your own flag day where anyone can bring their own flag one day to display their unique person.

Time for the pushing an agenda stuff to end. They can ban any flag they want from schools... it's not a democracy when you are under 18. At school you don't get a vote on whether you get a test today or have homework. At home you don't get to tell Mom and Dad we have to vote on the rules....

Bullshit. You have never fought a school board that refused to do anything to prevent a kid from being bullied because he was gay. What legal protections are you lacking?
I completely get it. It is absolutely unacceptable and I have the utmost sympathy, and empathy for those that have to endure that bullshit. I also feel the same way for the overweight, small, different, shy, socially awkward kids that get bullied as well.

Bullshit. You have never fought a school board that refused to do anything to prevent a kid from being bullied because he was gay. What legal protections are you lacking?
Guessing you have a kid that’s gay based on your post so you’re unable to be rational about the subject.

I’m not sure if you’ve followed the news, conservatives aren’t exactly in the majority when it comes to school boards. I mean, the current administration tried to label anyone speaking out against runaway Marxism in the schools was labeled a domestic terrorist. It’s been in the news so I can see how you missed it.

And before you start with some bullshit, I fully supported to the point of marching on the gay’s behalf for equal rights. They now have that. They’ve now gone beyond demanding equality and tolerance to demanding acceptance. And they’re far more likely to lead an online mob attack on people they disagree with than the other way around.

Guessing you have a kid that’s gay based on your post so you’re unable to be rational about the subject.

I’m not sure if you’ve followed the news, conservatives aren’t exactly in the majority when it comes to school boards. I mean, the current administration tried to label anyone speaking out against runaway Marxism in the schools was labeled a domestic terrorist. It’s been in the news so I can see how you missed it.

And before you start with some bullshit, I fully supported to the point of marching on the gay’s behalf for equal rights. They now have that. They’ve now gone beyond demanding equality and tolerance to demanding acceptance. And they’re far more likely to lead an online mob attack on people they disagree with than the other way around.
My children aren't gay. When did people of your ilk begin believing the news?

I completely get it. It is absolutely unacceptable and I have the utmost sympathy, and empathy for those that have to endure that bullshit. I also feel the same way for the overweight, small, different, shy, socially awkward kids that get bullied as well.
We used to have a natural order in society when kids were allowed to fist fight. Now kids are discouraged from standing up for themselves and handling it appropriately. My girls have been given the green light to bust a bitch in the nose if they bully them.

We used to have a natural order in society when kids were allowed to fist fight. Now kids are discouraged from standing up for themselves and handling it appropriately. My girls have been given the green light to bust a bitch in the nose if they bully them.
Pretty sure the guy was bitch slapped by a trans female trying to be a butch male

Yup. It's how I was raised. Especially since I am the youngest of 6 boys so I don't disagree with your take. I think you are missing the point though. Things are different now with social media, media in general, values, etc...
I think the original point was referring to the kids that for various reasons don't have it in them yet to figure out how to defend themselves against bullies/predators.
Again, I was raised to NEVER walk away from a bully and I'm not saying it's wrong because I tried to raise my son the same way but to say things are different in the day & age would be a huge understatement.

I agree I have empathy for any kid that is bullied. I guess we should have a flag for the chubby, small, weird and socially awkward as well. Why anflag to represent one group of students and not one for all? But then again, doesn’t the US flag and state flag represent them all? Strange times.

I agree I have empathy for any kid that is bullied. I guess we should have a flag for the chubby, small, weird and socially awkward as well. Why anflag to represent one group of students and not one for all? But then again, doesn’t the US flag and state flag represent them all? Strange times.
That's not even close to what I'm saying.
I actually agree with 2 Flags.
US and State

Reactions: Airport
God knows we sure don't want any symbol in our schools showing support for LGBT students that are already marginalized.
but you'd take a Putin picture in a class room over a Don Lemon picture because Putin rides bare back on a horse openly compared to Don riding privately at each Anderson Cooper cookout celebrating the opening of a new gay sauna! Go figure.

This gay man gets bullied all the time. Yet still has the courage to keep fighting.

but you'd take a Putin picture in a class room over a Don Lemon picture because Putin rides bare back on a horse openly compared to Don riding privately at each Anderson Cooper cookout celebrating the opening of a new gay sauna! Go figure.
You okay there, buddy?

Yup. It's how I was raised. Especially since I am the youngest of 6 boys so I don't disagree with your take. I think you are missing the point though. Things are different now with social media, media in general, values, etc...
I think the original point was referring to the kids that for various reasons don't have it in them yet to figure out how to defend themselves against bullies/predators.
Again, I was raised to NEVER walk away from a bully and I'm not saying it's wrong because I tried to raise my son the same way but to say things are different in the day & age would be a huge understatement.
Social media is an optional experience. My kids aren’t on it. It’s pretty easy to avoid it with proper parenting. I also send my kids to private schools where I actually have a say in how they’re educated. There are lots of options out there is my point. While I support gays in general, I do not believe they’re entitled to anything extra. The pride flag is a political gesture, no different than Gadsden flags, BLM flags, etc. The only flag that should be shown in school is the American flag or the state flag, or in the case of a parochial school, the religious flag.

and tell us what you know about God since you said "God knows".

and I'll add, what so special about being gay or white as if God knows, since you know too?
Should we call help for you? You may be suffering a medical issue beyond stupidity. May Allah protect you.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT