ADVERTISEMENT

OT I'm a Purdue fan tonight

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
I think can't stand Ohio State ever.
I don't like Urb at all-never have cause he's a Dick

Still I'm not ever a Brohom fan-he's a Dick from Louisville

BUT tonight this Tyler story makes me really root for them. This guy is in Hospice care with Bone Cancer and is truly dying. Yet he's at this game and he wants Purdue to beat Ohio State. It's real. I hope it happens.

Normally I don't go for 'win this for (fill in the blank) cause' but this is real.

I can go back to not liking Brohom at games end. Had I known this story I'd have put it on Pick'm and went with the Boilermakers. I'm A Boilermaker tonight. My uncle got his PhD there-close enough.

Last edited:
Tyler Trent got to have at least 1 more good day. That's a good story.

Purdue played to beat about anyone last night. For a team that started 0-3 and lost to a directional Michigan, they done good.

I hate Bucknuts too...but they will still get in the playoffs... unless Meatchicken takes them down.

I hate Bucknuts too...but they will still get in the playoffs... unless Meatchicken takes them down.

I was reading an article on ESPN (I’m a glutton for punishment) and essentially that’s what they’re pushing for. All they conceded was that now this essentially eliminates them from getting “two teams in”

Was there ever a point that anyone was thinking that the big 10 was going to get two teams in the playoffs?

Way to spin a terrible loss for the B10. After we lost to what I believe is a better team at a harder place to play in a similarly flaccid (yup flaccid) fashion, we essentially had ESPN running to get the shovels to bury us.

The only way to fix the playoffs is to eliminate human voting. That essentially would eliminate ESPN. That and expand to eight teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT