ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I can't stand Grayson Allen

I agree, he does seem to be a punk but Stockton was a punk too and his career was pretty long and badass. I think the jury is still out on both of these players honestly. I was never sure Allen was a pro and Young was much less effective after Jevon slowed him down in Morgantown. They'll both make adjustments (obviously) but time will tell.

I see nothing wrong just tangled up. The thugs in the NBA do this all the time. You don’t have an issue with all those other thugs in NBA??? Allen is tough. NBA brainless uneducated street thugs are not going to scare him. Allen is a 4 year Duke grad.

I see nothing wrong just tangled up. The thugs in the NBA do this all the time. You don’t have an issue with all those other thugs in NBA??? Allen is tough. NBA brainless uneducated street thugs are not going to scare him. Allen is a 4 year Duke grad.

Your post reeks of racism. You have nothing wrong with Allen trying to head butt him? 1. You said nobody watches NBA, you lied. 2. Allen is a punk with a history of flagrant actions. 3. Regardless if he is a Duke grad or not, he's more a thug than Young is.

Your post reeks of racism. You have nothing wrong with Allen trying to head butt him? 1. You said nobody watches NBA, you lied. 2. Allen is a punk with a history of flagrant actions. 3. Regardless if he is a Duke grad or not, he's more a thug than Young is.

Young is an apprentice thug...Allen already majored in Coach K thuggery...

This from someone who says NBA is dying sport. It sure looks as if you watch a lot of NBA. Go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT