ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I am not an emotional person, but this tore me up

Makes me want to walk my 6'5" 315lbs ass into his school and beat the piss out of some punks.

The problem is, they are just ignorant kids that are too stupid to realize how much effect they can have on someone.

I actually think it's better these days but there is still far too much of this stuff still going on. Don't know if it's a karma thing but I think sometimes when kids have it rough like this one they grow up stronger. That's the silver lining in it. Hope this gets back to the parents of the bullies...and they are, dealt with, accordingly.

Makes me want to walk my 6'5" 315lbs ass into his school and beat the piss out of some punks.

The problem is, they are just ignorant kids that are too stupid to realize how much effect they can have on someone.

I read where several celebrities saw this on social media and reached out to his family to talk to him, and hook him up with gifts for Christmas.

Also some of the UT and Titans players reached out to his family and spent some time with him, and gave him tickets.

Last edited:
I actually think it's better these days but there is still far too much of this stuff still going on. Don't know if it's a karma thing but I think sometimes when kids have it rough like this one they grow up stronger. That's the silver lining in it. Hope this gets back to the parents of the bullies...and they are, dealt with, accordingly.
I disagree. I don’t think they grow up stronger. They probably fight harder for acceptance but the scars here are permanent. I’m talking the emotional scars. Also I wonder if this is middle school? Seems most damage is done in that age group

I disagree. I don’t think they grow up stronger. They probably fight harder for acceptance but the scars here are permanent. I’m talking the emotional scars. Also I wonder if this is middle school? Seems most damage is done in that age group

Absolutely right. The scars are there unless there is some healing at some point, relational and forgiveness. This makes me so sad.

Reactions: BarbieQdCouch
Heartbreaking. Glad thiskid is being reached out to, and I'm sure some wisdom will be spoken into his heart. As far as the bully goes, hoping for a serious bitch slapping in the near future. Some people don't believe in that type of humbling, but it's very effective.

I hate that for this kid. I was picked on occasionally in grade school but nothing that extreme. I had a couple bouts with depression and suicidal thoughts so I can't imagine what this kid is dealing with mentally. Bullying is life-altering, for better or worse. In my case, it pushed me to work hard and be successful. Hope it does the same for him.

That was one of the hardest things I’ve ever watched. I have memories etched in my mind of kids getting picked on. Looking back I wish I’d of jumped in a couple of times, even though I was the runt, I could survived an butt whooping better than they fared emotionally. Unfortunately, there’s always been very insensitive people.

It's not that much better. It just happens less on the playground and more online these days.

Horrible, but damn I give the kid and his Mom credit for making the video to stand up to it. But most folks are right bullying is a learned trait and it starts at home!!

Last edited:
I'm glad he is getting this type of response, but for every kid like him that gets this type of treatment there are probably another 10,000 kids in the same situation who never get any type of help.

Even worse, many of the bullies act that way because they have super shitty home lives themselves and that is their way to trying to address those internal problems. There are also just shitheads doing it too.

Like I said, I'm glad things are looking better for this little guy and I hope that keep on. However, this is a much larger problem that needs serious attention. We can start by asking ourselves why it is that we might say that we are against bullying, but yet we continue to reward that type of behavior in every aspect of our lives.

Get this shit out of here, it’s about this little boy not your political views.

He’s right though. Just because you don’t care for who he’s bullying...it’s bullying all the same. And kids are learning that’s ok to do so because their parents are ok with it too. Sad.

Man I am a big defender of kids that get bullied. I was bullied in school so I have a lot of pent up rage toward this type of shit. Can’t stand to see it and makes you want to go knock on some doors.

He’s right though. Just because you don’t care for who he’s bullying...it’s bullying all the same. And kids are learning that’s ok to do so because their parents are ok with it too. Sad.
You think most kids give two shits what the president does ? Mine sure as hell don't because I don't drag them into political bullshit. Now rewarding a douche like Joe Mixon with an NFL contract after he punches a woman they notice because they're in to sports. But to be butt hurt over who was elected president and bring it up at every opportunity is nonsense.

You think most kids give two shits what the president does ? Mine sure as hell don't because I don't drag them into political bullshit. Now rewarding a douche like Joe Mixon with an NFL contract after he punches a woman they notice because they're in to sports. But to be butt hurt over who was elected president and bring it up at every opportunity is nonsense.

You think kids aren’t paying attention to the things the president says but they know about the backstory of a Bengals rookie RB?

Horrible, but damn I give the kid and his Mom credit for making the video to stand up to it. But most folks are right bullying is a learned trait and it starts at home!!

You ever been to junior high? The video will make it much worse. Hate to be that kid today. Kids are soft today. Who wasnt bullied a little bit? Just part of growing up. Punch someone in the mouth real hard see how long they bully ya. We don’t do that today tho we make videos and post em on Facebook. Lmao. Should go great for the kid at school today.

You ever been to junior high? The video will make it much worse. Hate to be that kid today. Kids are soft today. Who wasnt bullied a little bit? Just part of growing up. Punch someone in the mouth real hard see how long they bully ya. We don’t do that today tho we make videos and post em on Facebook. Lmao. Should go great for the kid at school today.
Mostly agree but that poor kid is different

ADVERTISEMENT