ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Horrible news regarding starting QB injury

MountainDoc1

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 4, 2009
Yikes this is going to throw the team way back. The back ups certainly aren't the caliber of the starter.

aaron-rodgers-injury-update-packers-qb-suffers-broken-collarbone-against-vikings.jpg

This is going to wreck any playoff hopes, not to mention the season for GB.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Yikes this is going to throw the team way back. The back ups certainly aren't the caliber of the starter.

aaron-rodgers-injury-update-packers-qb-suffers-broken-collarbone-against-vikings.jpg

This is going to wreck my fantasy team, not to mention the season for GB.

The Pack can suck it. Lol! Hate to see anyone get injured but AR is arrogant dick. I wonder if the Pack will try to sign Romo? Aikman mentioned that during the telecast today.

The Pack can suck it. Lol! Hate to see anyone get injured but AR is arrogant dick. I wonder if the Pack will try to sign Romo? Aikman mentioned that during the telecast today.
Can imagine we will hear from number of left wing sources that the logical choice is Sir Kapernick. UGH!

Reactions: WVU_BKB
Can imagine we will hear from number of left wing sources that the logical choice is Sir Kapernick. UGH!
In terms of game experience and performance yes it is... politics aside, he would be a good signing.

The leader in our Fantasy Football league had Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith.

He traded Alex Smith this week. There goes first place.

Don’t care for the NFL in general.

I sometimes check the box scores for Tavon, Bruce, Karl, Tandy, Geno, Sims, and Kev White.

In terms of game experience and performance yes it is... politics aside, he would be a good signing.
Not at all , they have a back up for reason and I care not about his politics he is just an awful qb , throwing the ball is an important part of the position and he can't do it

Not at all , they have a back up for reason and I care not about his politics he is just an awful qb , throwing the ball is an important part of the position and he can't do it
60% completion percentage and 72 passing tds to 30 picks and add in running ability and his 13 rushing touchdowns. I mean he took the 49ers to the playoffs. He would be better than any Backup in the league right now almost. He might not fit GB’s system though but I don’t understand the earlier part about left wingers. Anybody who knows football knows he would be a solid backup. Maybe not for GB but for Seattle or TB or TN.

My personal plan is to kneel in silence ...................

LOL!

Rodgers isn't arrogant and is arguably the best qb in the league.

Romo? LOL!

You show your stupidity twice in one post.

But were I an owner I would NOT put politics aside as you suggest. Keep the creep on his knees and allow him to add begging to his repertoire.

Horrible news ?? Not sure that's the word I'd use when attempting to describe an NFL injury for which the guy will likely recover 100%.....

LOL!

Rodgers isn't arrogant and is arguably the best qb in the league.

Romo? LOL!

You show your stupidity twice in one post.

Look, I hate the Cowboys as much as I hate pitt. But Romo would probably fill in fine for Rodgers compared to many names out there.

Look, I hate the Cowboys as much as I hate pitt. But Romo would probably fill in fine for Rodgers compared to many names out there.
One hard hit and he would get injured again. His body just can't take it anymore. He is in the same boat as Tiger and P Manning....father time and injuries....and in my opinion Brady will soon join them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT