ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hatfield McCoy Trail

wvu3310

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2014
If anybody comes and rides on the Hatfield McCoy Trail, I have just recently opened brand new cabins. They are located in Bluewell WV which is convenient to the Pocahontas and Indian Ridge Trails. If interested shoot me a message and I can fill you in more or direct you to our website. Thanks and hope every one has a great 4th

If anybody comes and rides on the Hatfield McCoy Trail, I have just recently opened brand new cabins. They are located in Bluewell WV which is convenient to the Pocahontas and Indian Ridge Trails. If interested shoot me a message and I can fill you in more or direct you to our website. Thanks and hope every one has a great 4th
Free cabin for me for the advertisement?

Reactions: AZeer
Free cabin for me for the advertisement?

What do I get out of this? That's the question I want answered. I mean I made a lot of those trails 25-30 years ago when the area was abandoned or actually working coal mines. I mean where's my $$$$$$ for a development fee?

And my roommate from college who was a Hattfield of the Devil Anse Hatfield lineage and he wants his cut from the Great State of WV too for use of his family name.

Vernon if you get something just fwd some of the royalties my way. Solidarity! We're all in this together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT