ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FU Sandusky State

Does Franklin make it thru the year if they lose out? Go 1-2 the last 3? They have 2-3 Michigan, 1-3 Mich St, 1-4 Rutgers left on thier schedule. Only good thing going for PSU is that all 3 of those teams are also having very bad years.

Does Franklin make it thru the year if they lose out? Go 1-2 the last 3? They have 2-3 Michigan, 1-3 Mich St, 1-4 Rutgers left on thier schedule. Only good thing going for PSU is that all 3 of those teams are also having very bad years.

James from State College is very annoying...basically a smorgasbord of every HC cliche rolled into one bald douchebag.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
"Yes," to answer all of your questions. State Penn apparently owes Franklin almost $40 million, and isn't in a financial position to dump Franklin in the near future.

please let them turn into the 2008 Detroit Lions and do the perfect season in reverse. Interesting to Note Matt Millen a Sandusky player & Grad (oh that’s just sick to think about) was the GM of the Detroit Lions at the start of that season when they were “perfect”.

If some of the big donors wanted him gone money wouldn't be a problem.
I would be very surprised, if anybody would be willing to part with almost $40 million to can a coach who is having one very bad season during a pandemic, and plenty of injury excuses, to boot.

I would be very surprised, if anybody would be willing to part with almost $40 million to can a coach who is having one very bad season during a pandemic, and plenty of injury excuses, to boot.

I gave up ever expecting universities to do the reasonable thing. They react with the same impulsivity of a 5 year old who dropped their ice cream cone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT