ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Active shooter

WVUBRU

All-American
Aug 7, 2001
Don't need another worthless gun argument on this board but in addition to those shot a full recovery, I hope this shooting wasn't sports related with the Michigan game this weekend.

Don't need another worthless gun argument on this board but in addition to those shot a full recovery, I hope this shooting wasn't sports related with the Michigan game this weekend.
Thoughts are with the victims.

Bru, did you just make a joke at the end there?

Damn, the only gun involved was used to remove the perp. Are you changing your restriction to include SUVs and butcher knives. Perp ran up onto the sidewalk to run over the victims. Then he stopped and exited with a butcher knife to cut the nine victims.

Damn, the only gun involved was used to remove the perp. Are you changing your restriction to include SUVs and butcher knives. Perp ran up onto the sidewalk to run over the victims. Then he stopped and exited with a butcher knife to cut the nine victims.
And zero died, right?

Thank goodness that campus security was armed with guns to take down this nut who ran a car into a crowd and attacked people with a knife.

Thank goodness that campus security was armed with guns to take down this nut who ran a car into a crowd and attacked people with a knife.
I think I saw a report that he was Somali? Seems awful far inland for a pirate attack.

I think I saw a report that he was Somali? Seems awful far inland for a pirate attack.
You pretty much have to assume it's a lonewolf/terrorist attempt these days. Thankfully he didn't have access to the same firepower that closeted dude down in Orlando did.

You pretty much have to assume it's a lonewolf/terrorist attempt these days. Thankfully he didn't have access to the same firepower that closeted dude down in Orlando did.
Depending on where it is, usually will determine what I first suspect the culprit is.

Schools= Mentally ill
Military related= Islamic extremist
Random mass casualty = crazy/Islamic
Church = racist white dude

The only one who got shot is dead. The only gun was the cops. How damn stupid do you look now? PRETTY FUKING STUPID.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT