ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon....

Yup. Should have taken a knee and game would be over.

Didn't see the play as I was watching the boring B1G game.

But Stanford is good. A tough team to beat. If you beat Stanford you are a great or elite team.

About 30 seconds left and Oregon has a first down and Stanford has 1 timeout. They run the ball the back fumbles. Stanford moves down a short field kicks FG to send to OT. Oregon should have taken 3 knees and the game is over.

About 30 seconds left and Oregon has a first down and Stanford has 1 timeout. They run the ball the back fumbles. Stanford moves down a short field kicks FG to send to OT. Oregon should have taken 3 knees and the game is over.

I switched it over right after that I guess.
Tough loss.
Maybe they were trying to put another TD up.
Might spiral downhill.
Hopefully it is because Oregon needs their recruiting class to be ripped apart

They have a LB Texas wants

It was more like 51 seconds and they needed 3 yards on 2nd and 3.
They had to run a play and get the first down.
If not they would have had to punt. Anything can happen on a punt.
Just ask Jim Harbaugh. Think Michigan is finally getting over that three years later

Just ask Jim Harbaugh. Think Michigan is finally getting over that three years later

I still haven’t gotten over our punt against Miami......

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I actually know Tremain's family.
He is actually from east Texas and still has a lot of family around Tyler.
Think he is coaching HS Football somewhere. Doesn't come back to east Texas very often.

Was a beast in high school. You could tell he had NFL speed

Would had to punt what with 10 seconds left.

That’s cause East Texas and Tyler are horrible, hot and ghetto.

Not true at all.
Tyler is the Rose Capital of the World. City is filled with flowers.
Is pretty much like a lot of cities and towns in east Texas, North Louisiana and Mississippi.

It is picturesque and stately on the white side of the town. Other side is 50% black. Not all blacks are poor as you have rich parts in the black part of town.

Not true at all.
Tyler is the Rose Capital of the World. City is filled with flowers.
Is pretty much like a lot of cities and towns in east Texas, North Louisiana and Mississippi.

It is picturesque and stately on the white side of the town. Other side is 50% black. Not all blacks are poor as you have rich parts in the black part of town.
My mom is from the Tyler /Kilgore areas. I remember as a young child,all of the oil Derrick's that seemed to be in everyone's back yard. She goes back for class reunions every now and again. She said"it's lost its luster".

My mom is from the Tyler /Kilgore areas. I remember as a young child,all of the oil Derrick's that seemed to be in everyone's back yard. She goes back for class reunions every now and again. She said"it's lost its luster".

Because it is behind the Pine Curtain.
If you compare the Metroplex or Houston to east Texas I see what she means.
Even Shreveport/Bossier City looks exciting.
For some people especially older people they enjoy that way of life.
I truthfully think east Texas same as west Texas needs to become more like the Texas Triangle or Texas will end up being California.
A state with two versions.
One modern cosmopolitan version and one that has been left behind

bad coaching decisions are tough to survive

OD beat Virginia Tech by 14. With 1:45 left in the game OD had the ball in around Tech's 30 yard line.
Tech had no time outs left, all OD had to do was take 3 knees and the game is over. But,they gave the ball to the running back who ran it in for a TD. Not smart. Now Tech still had a prayer of a chance to win the game or tie.
If Tech could have scored on there next drive and then got a on side kick,they could have won this game.
We know that OD did win , but Coaching not smart those last 2 minutes for OD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT