ADVERTISEMENT

Operation Crossfire Hurricane

Wow. So quiet. Confirms many "LOLs,, and this is as good as the NYT could make it sound.

Reactions: 30CAT
You know I read a lot of crazy stuff on the internet and I dont mind conspiracy theorists because they someyimes stumble onto what turns out to be good information even if it is accidental.

The month before the election there were a few folks on the net talking about a coup and a shadow govt working behind the backs of the media. I have no clue if they knew something or if they stumbled around close to reality by accident but I do remeember some crazy soinding stuff back then.

giphy.gif

That's different than not finding anything. That simply means that it would have to pass to the House for them to impeach. I'm not saying that anything is determined yet about this, only that an indictment of a sitting president is an impeachment.
Ok but many on the left have said that is not true and the president could and would be indicted aside from Congress so it is an important distinction.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Ok but many on the left have said that is not true and the president could and would be indicted aside from Congress so it is an important distinction.
I know it was a question that was being asked. While I'm no constitutional scholar, I always thought this was the right answer.

Why are they worried about trump getting indicted? I thought he was totes innocent. No collusion. Witch hunt. No collusion.
Because insane trump haters not unlike you kept insisting it could and would happen. Thanks for asking.

Because insane trump haters not unlike you kept insisting it could and would happen. Thanks for asking.

Good boy, Dave. You were able to make it through one response without cursing or insulting. Somebody might mistake your post for a 7th grader’s now.

Good boy, Dave. You were able to make it through one response without cursing or insulting. Somebody might mistake your post for a 7th grader’s now.
Its cute when you try to talk down to people. It would be more legit if you were sane.

Got the phone records, got the texts, got the emails, didn't have a warrant.

The goal posts have moved from “He’s innocent” to “well they won’t indict him”

lol
Goalposts?

Its a year later and there is no collusion and now there will be no indictment.

The kick was 20 yards short. It doesnt matter where the goalposts are.

Can someone on the Left please point out in the Constitution where these Dudes gathered their authority to contest the electoral preferences of the American people? They did act under the legal authority of the Justice Department did they not? So anyone on the Left concerned about "separation of powers" or "the rule of law" care to explain what part of their Constitutional authority as part of the executive branch were they operating under trying to undermine a duly elected President or undue the results of a legal election?

Anyone?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That's different than not finding anything. That simply means that it would have to pass to the House for them to impeach. I'm not saying that anything is determined yet about this, only that an indictment of a sitting president is an impeachment.

I think that's them (Mueller's team) saying they don't have anything. Not on "collusion" anyway. If they get him, it'll be on some other real or generated process crime like "obstruction" charges or perjury if they can trap him on it.

But that collusion deal? Nyet.

Got the phone records, got the texts, got the emails, didn't have a warrant.

Of course all of this OK with our privacy pioneers on the Left. "It's my vote, and I can do with my vote what I choose, even if I don't vote for a Pro Abortion candidate like Hillary"

"I still support the Government's right to overturn my vote if they don't like it".

You folks on the Left have any idea how damn dangerous this sh*t was/is, or is your hatred for Trump such that this is all OK with you because we just can't have an orange colored Pussy grabbing Carnival barking President running things no matter what the American people said when they voted?

You folks are unconscionable.

and all this time we thought "CF" meant Clinton Foundation....

Yea 'ol James didn't "intend" to overturn our votes for the candidate opposite the one he exonerated, he just wanted to make sure the law was followed in case we voted the wrong way.

Yayyyyyyyy more 4th amendment trampling. Thanks Obama, you fascist piece of shit.
yet with all the revelations of this secret bullshit coming to light there is still no impending collusion charges is pretting damning to the Russia narrative.

Trump rubes would rather the entire FBI and DOJ be proved corrupt than admit Trump is the most corrupt of them all, they really are pretty deplorable.

Trump rubes would rather the entire FBI and DOJ be proved corrupt than admit Trump is the most corrupt of them all, they really are pretty deplorable.

No, we want one justice system for all, and not different justices depending on who you are. If the FBI and DOJ are corrupt, then clean it up. This is one thread.

If Trump or someone from his campaign conspired with the Russians to impact the election, then have at it. That's what the SC was for. If it's anything else that took Mueller millions of dollars to find digging through every last detail of these people's lives, then forget it. That is not our justice system. That is Kremlin, or Nazi crap.

The two above paragraphs are mutually exclusive.

Gina Haspel was the CIA Station Chief in the UK during Crossfire Hurricane. She needs to answer to her involvement in this operation before she is confirmed.

DdXedEVX0AAXdXY.jpg:large

Gender fluid queer liberals would rather the entire FBI and DOJ to be corrupt so they can take down Trump because that is all that matters.

Reactions: atlkvb
I think that's them (Mueller's team) saying they don't have anything. Not on "collusion" anyway. If they get him, it'll be on some other real or generated process crime like "obstruction" charges or perjury if they can trap him on it.

But that collusion deal? Nyet.
Your thought about the collusion issue is right. Collusion isn't even defined as a crime. The crime is conspiracy, but conspiracy to do what? The media been going off about collusion for over a year now. I wish they'd stop.

I doubt they get him on obstruction. I think the case is weak, mainly because obstruction is usually very difficult to prove.

If they get Trump on something, it's going to be related to money - money laudering or the like. I'm not saying he did any of that, but that's where they could build a case that could stick if he did.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT