ADVERTISEMENT

Only 10 More Hurricanes, and...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
WVU will make the College Football Playoffs! Beat nobody, then miss your first test because of a natural disaster, and watch your national ranking improve. Only in America!

Perhaps the dumbest post ever. Toeshoe making fun of a Hurricane that killed 23 people. Including a one year old swept away by floodwaters. Only toeshoe is this stupid.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
I'm making fun of Fold & Blew Nation, including you, ancient f-tard. I saw that you predicted an Ohio State romp over TCU on Fold and Blew News, or whatever it's called now. You and Greg Hunter seem to understand the strength of the mighty Buckeyes!

Toeshoe reference natural disaster. You are a clown. Don't you have some other boards to make fun of a child's death. Marshmellow perhaps.

What a true piece of shit he is.

Why don't you and your stupid ****ing garbage go somewhere else.

The fact that you and your numerous accounts continue to hang out here really does show what a complete dumbass loser you.

I'll leave here when you make me, pi$$ ant, WVUFraudForever. Take a hint when I ignore so many of your obsessed little rants about me, and understand that I couldn't care whether you lived or died in a fire tonight.

Tell you, Westsider? Are you hearing voices in your head again, or are you admitting that you post here under multiple handles?

I'll leave here when you make me, pi$$ ant, WVUFraudForever. Take a hint when I ignore so many of your obsessed little rants about me, and understand that I couldn't care whether you lived or died in a fire tonight.
No one here gives a **** about ohio state

No one here gives a **** about your posts

No one here gives a **** about you.

Do I have to dumb it down anymore for you ass clown.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Then, why do respond to every one of my posts, and beg for my attention every time that I ignore you, sh!t-for-brains? Prove that you don't care for once in your pathetic life, and STFU.

Speaking of treatment, how are you being treated in your nursing home, Slow Head? Anything other than prunes served for breakfast? Is the shuffleboard court readily accessible?

No, you did, T-Bone/Allen. Because you're so desperate to avoid the obvious, which is that WVU is overrated, you fabricated some bullsh!t about my attacking hurricane victims. Get used to being a victim, as Kyler Murray is going to bend you over, and end WVU's season in style, as usual.

Reactions: mtn1neer
Then, why do respond to every one of my posts, and beg for my attention every time that I ignore you, sh!t-for-brains? Prove that you don't care for once in your pathetic life, and STFU.
I'd say its the other way around dumbass.

It's not like I am on an ohio state board following you around now am I and creating threads about you?

You sorry ****stick.

Speaking of treatment, how are you being treated in your nursing home, Slow Head? Anything other than prunes served for breakfast? Is the shuffleboard court readily accessible?
of course you COULD use the go fund me to buy some new material.....same old tattoo u boy...same old tired material.......my nursing home is my back yard....my prunes are NY strips, and my shuffleboard court is the golf course where I play for free for life......as opposed to you who must pile up huge mileage on your van trying to find more free internet.....suffer bitch

I'd say its the other way around dumbass.

It's not like I am on an ohio state board following you around now am I and creating threads about you?

You sorry ****stick.
You hold your breath, clich your fists, stomp your feet, and sob uncontrollably, as you scream to the heavens that you don't care about me, but here you are, day after day, responding to every one of my posts. You're a fool, a fraud, and a very bad liar.

You hold your breath, clich your fists, stomp your feet, and sob uncontrollably, as you scream to the heavens that you don't care about me, but here you are, day after day, responding to every one of my posts. You're a fool, a fraud, and a very bad liar.
So you, as a fan of that garbage university, you aren't on a WVU message board and creating threads about me?

LMAO.....okay...whatever you say toobox.

We already proved the first time that I can type a symbol as a post and you would still respond. LMAO...guys...he actually did that. I post a / and he responded to that...OMG LMAO...what a dumbass.

And that is how much he needs my attention.

Need me to pull that thread back up? LMAO?

That "garbage university" is better than WVU in about every way imaginable, you fookin' idiot. The people at U.S. News and World Report join the long line of folks who know that you're a complete imbecile. Keep responding to every post I make, you sick stalker. Better yet, move along, as you bore the he!! out of me.

or are you admitting that you post here under multiple handles?
I have never posted here or anywhere else other than the westsidersjhs77. Shame that you can't say the same.

My apologies for not replying sooner, but then again I don't spend all my time 24/7 on a message board trying to stir things up for fun. Must be a lonely life you lead.

I haven't used any other handle on here in years, but I would expect a paranoid clown such as yourself to falsely accuse me, anyway. In between watching a couple of black helicopters encircle your house, identify what other handles I allegedly use on here. Tick tock, tick tock...

That "garbage university" houses coaches that punch players and wife beaters. The people around the U.S. and the World know I am a complete imbecile. I respond to every post you make, because I am sick stalker. Better yet, I know I bore the he!! out of everyone here.
Back to the matter at hand.

Remember when all I would post was 'osu sucks' and you would come running to the board to respond time after time again....OMG that was so funny.

Guys....like 10 pages of me saying osu sucks and within minutes...he would respond. I really need to dig that thread up...you guys would crack up at toolbox.

I haven't used any other handle on here in years, but I would expect a paranoid clown such as yourself to falsely accuse me, anyway. In between watching a couple of black helicopters encircle your house, identify what other handles I allegedly use on here. Tick tock, tick tock...
"Here or anywhere else"

I seem to recall the fact you have admitted to being at least king coal. Now, what you were before that is still out there.

But as far as the black helicopters.... you brought it up first, not me. I have nothing to hide.

I did have a king coal handle, but haven't used that handle or any other handle on this board for many years. Just like OSUgrad, king coal was all Buckeye, and anti-Fold & Blew, so it makes no difference. Unlike you, who pretended to be "Roger," I've never pretended to be anything other than who I am. More black helicopters await you...go outside, and look up!

You tell em Herd0ne or is it Kingcoal?
No terdy here, T-Bone/Allen. If anybody knows what it's like to hide behind multiple profiles, then it's you, T-Stoned. You've set records for the most handles used and idiotic posts made on Fold & Blew News/EerSports, and so wrecked that message board that you have to hang out here now.

Revising history again I see.

I told you to ask for "who took Rogers place". Like I was going to give out my real name to an internet stalker/tough guy/moron. I already gave out the street address.

You, on the other hand, have trouble making up an occupation to tell us.

Well enough of you childishness.

You mean the address at which you used to work, and pretended was still your work address when you thumped your chest and begged me to come see you earlier this year, "Roger?" #Fraud

You finally admitted weeks ago that you hadn't been at the same work address for a year (or longer). Those were your words, so no need for me to spend another second on proving where you aren't now. #Coward

...... and pretended was still your work address when you thumped your chest and begged me to come see you earlier this year,
When did I threaten you earlier this year?
I knew when you first threatened me that you weren't man enough to back up your threats.

Prove it. ...... tick tick tick tick .......

I have to draw you a picture. You implied that I was threatening you while still at my old place of employment.

Like I was hiding from you. Sorry, keep looking.

No, you threatened me after your work address had changed, according to you. Moreover, you pounded your chest and challenged me to come visit you at an address at which you hadn't worked in months, if not a year. That makes sense only in the Wizard of Oz...to the Cowardly Lion.

No, you threatened me after your work address had changed, according to you. Moreover, you pounded your chest and challenged me to come visit you at an address at which you hadn't worked in months, if not a year. That makes sense only in the Wizard of Oz...to the Cowardly Lion.
nobody is threatening you...it is you who feeble mindedly posts about threats......if somebody taped your mouth and nose shut you would fart yourself to death.....and if a confrontation ever did occur it would NOT turn out well for you....trust me on this

So, now Grandpa SlowHead is thumping her wrinkled chest? LOL at the delusional fold & blew fans!

P.S. Check out T-Bone/Allen's 52-14 WVU/KSU prediction on the main board; there are more delusional WVU fans than Metamucil pills in Slow Head's kitchen cupboard!

[laughing]

So, now Grandpa SlowHead is thumping her wrinkled chest? LOL at the delusional fold & blew fans!

P.S. Check out T-Bone/Allen's 52-14 WVU/KSU prediction on the main board; there are more delusional WVU fans than Metamucil pills in Slow Head's kitchen cupboard!

[laughing]
don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass.....it has been my experience that those who talk a good game don't have one

ADVERTISEMENT