ADVERTISEMENT

One thing we know for sure about LIV Golf......

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
....it' appears to be the haven for Tour assholes; first, Sergio and Poulter......then Mickelson.......then Dechambeau......then Reed......and now Koepka. Who's gonna be next in this particular conga line ??

FWiW, I'm in the camp of not blaming anjy of these guys for jumping. It's no secret that money (and especially free money) trumps all in pretty much every situation; so no reason why it shouldn't be true with these guys. And I don't know anyone calling guys like Fowler, DJ, Louis O, or Abe Ancer an asshole (though there's at least one guy on Tour who feels that way about Kevin Na). And in a case like Lefty, he probably pocketed most of his past gambling losses without having to take a swing.

But this rush on fairly renown dickheads does have me thinking potential for on-course (and in the clubhouse) controversy has piqued the Saudi's interests as a means to generate basic publicity for their Tour.....perhaps even more so than the actual play.

Spealking of pro golf, I just read that Nick Faldo has announced his retirement from CBS this morning......and his replacement is said to be Trevor Immelman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT