ADVERTISEMENT

One thing can no longer be debated ...

Raven Shaddock

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2016
And that is the world is not simply in a "phase" but on easily the most dangerous path with the exception (for now) of World War II.

Every inch of the globe (excluding your isolated tribal regions) is in chaos and you have a weird German promoting a "Great Re-Set" and appears to be a far more authentic psychopath than even Soros.

It's not simply that this is not gonna end will for civilization but that it is not INTENDED to end well. A very fascinating time to be alive that will turn horrifying for many.

Now you see why Luke 21:26 will be so prophetic.

Reactions: atlkvb
And that is the world is not simply in a "phase" but on easily the most dangerous path with the exception (for now) of World War II.

Every inch of the globe (excluding your isolated tribal regions) is in chaos and you have a weird German promoting a "Great Re-Set" and appears to be a far more authentic psychopath than even Soros.

It's not simply that this is not gonna end will for civilization but that it is not INTENDED to end well. A very fascinating time to be alive that will turn horrifying for many.

“What is best in life?”

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!”

“What is best in life?”

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!”
I don't know ... I see a LOT of people willing to accept shackles.

Canada has laid down ... no huge shock. Klaus Schwab owns them.

However, very surprised there seems to be so many people of that ilk on our soil. I'd say the only thing keeping things somewhat adhesive here is the 2nd Amendment.

Without that, you'd have gulags every 50 miles.

I don’t think the world is on the verge of WW3. If anything, I believe the world leaders are more unified than ever before at the price of their own citizens.

I don’t think the world is on the verge of WW3. If anything, I believe the world leaders are more unified than ever before at the price of their own citizens.
And that is why the tyranny and carnage will exceed ANYTHING we have seen to date because they are not unified in the name of humanity and liberties.

"Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler."

The latter is is referring to civil war and fighting WITHIN countries.

At no point in world history, including WWII where most of the countries were unified in purpose, have you seen this happen. The only truly disjointed party from that global war was Germany and that was based on who they were villainizing and putting onto transport trains. You see the early signs of such sentiment starting to bud now.

In a world that has fewer precedents these days, we are on the cusp of one that will make this the most dangerous time in our history.

I don't know ... I see a LOT of people willing to accept shackles.

Canada has laid down ... no huge shock. Klaus Schwab owns them.

However, very surprised there seems to be so many people of that ilk on our soil. I'd say the only thing keeping things somewhat adhesive here is the 2nd Amendment.

Without that, you'd have gulags every 50 miles.

Better hope there's no WW3. This country will not unite like it did during the previous 2. The Antifa and BLM riots of past will look like childs play. Hence why the 2nd Ammendment should be non-negotiable in this country and the breaking point for all.

Better hope there's no WW3. This country will not unite like it did during the previous 2. The Antifa and BLM riots of past will look like childs play. Hence why the 2nd Ammendment should be non-negotiable in this country and the breaking point for all.
Imo, I think the world leaders are smart enough to understand another WW is not possible for mankind to survive on either side.

Imo, I think the world leaders are smart enough to understand another WW is not possible for mankind to survive on either side.
The curtain won't fall on civilization by mankind destroying mankind.

It will be by God's hand ... not man's.

Which is why the coming months/years will be so eventful because we are on a pace right now that is not sustainable.

Reactions: atlkvb

The CCP is globally kicking our ass right now. Unite and fix that then we can use the word smart.

The CCP is globally kicking our ass right now. Unite and fix that then we can use the word smart.
Unfortunately you’re right. I don’t see it changing anytime soon. Especially since our own leaders are in bed with them

c3c003bef6102bd6.png

Reactions: roadtrasheer

No disagreement with that logic! I truly believe we are seeing the beginning of the end times. No one knows the timeline, but it may well be near.

ADVERTISEMENT