ADVERTISEMENT

One mistake Bob made...at the end of regulation.

Re: I like Carter with the ball, but Miles

it was a good pass.

holton dribbled for no reason there. just like nate taking a step behind the backboard instead of taking his his rebound back up to the glass.

bad plays happen. no one is immune.

I love Nate's hustle and passion but he offers nothing on the offensive end.

I can take him launching 3's and bricking them. But its hard to understand why he has not developed any other kind of offensive game.

I just don't understand what happened to Nate his shot was deadly his freshman year.

Next season he better work on his game or he will find himself at the bottom of the depth chart.

My opinion is not based on if I like Nate Adrian or not its based on the fact WVU cannot continue to play 4 on 5 while on offense and expect to win at the highest level. There is a reason Huggins went after one of the top wing player recruits in the country. And to add to that that same recruit at some point has paid attention to the competition at that position at WVU.

Anybody with the slightest amount of basketball knowledge can see that if he does sign with WVU more players than just Nate will have a very hard time taking minutes from him.

ADVERTISEMENT