ADVERTISEMENT

On Saturday evening, Antifa launched a violent uprising in downtown Atlanta... and no response from the illegitimate obiden regime...

lol...

Fm22QD_WAA06K3b

Is Antifa listed as a terrorist organization by the US government? If not, why not? They have a clear history of organized criminal activity and violence directed at society at large. The FBI targets parents who disagree with what their kids are being taught in public schools but they let Antifa flourish.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Is Antifa listed as a terrorist organization by the US government? If not, why not? They have a clear history of organized criminal activity and violence directed at society at large. The FBI targets parents who disagree with what their kids are being taught in public schools but they let Antifa flourish.
They vote Democrat. Rich little white liberals.

Here in Atlanta, it's not being reported but folks are getting fed up. Don't be surprised to soon see armed vigilante groups confronting these anarchists on the streets. It could get ugly here real quick, but folks have had it with these terrorist thugs.

Here in Atlanta, it's not being reported but folks are getting fed up. Don't be surprised to soon see armed vigilante groups confronting these anarchists on the streets. It could get ugly here real quick, but folks have had it with these terrorist thugs.
I've been wondering when this would take place. I wonder when the violence takes place between the people who don't want there cities burned up and the antifa thugs, what will the charges be on the winners?
I also wonder how much longer before a border resident kills a illegal and what the charges will be . I say both will happen, unfortunately both has to happen to stop the problems

I've been wondering when this would take place. I wonder when the violence takes place between the people who don't want there cities burned up and the antifa thugs, what will the charges be on the winners?
I also wonder how much longer before a border resident kills a illegal and what the charges will be . I say both will happen, unfortunately both has to happen to stop the problems
People don't like the fact most of these trouble makers are coming in from out of State! that's what's pissing most of the locals off.

Nobody had any right to protest the killing.... unless they believe cops shouldn't defend themselves
Exactly @roadtrasheer . It's OK to protest, but don't start shootin' cops while you're at it! I'm telling you the locals here at pissed. Also, a lot of the residents who bought homes near that park where the city wants to build the police training facility don't want it there either. The whole thing has been mishandled. They should never have let the protestors move in and "claim" the park without arresting them, and they should have listened to the residents living near the park who said they don't want the facility, and prefer the park remain as is.

Bottom line, it's out of control now and so citizens are vowing to restore the peace!

Exactly @roadtrasheer . It's OK to protest, but don't start shootin' cops while you're at it! I'm telling you the locals here at pissed. Also, a lot of the residents who bought homes near that park where the city wants to build the police training facility don't want it there either. The whole thing has been mishandled. They should never have let the protestors move in and "claim" the park without arresting them, and they should have listened to the residents living near the park who said they don't want the facility, and prefer the park remain as is.

Bottom line, it's out of control now and so citizens are vowing to restore the peace!
The local home owners ( tax payers) have a legitimate interest. Antifa just want trouble.

Reactions: atlkvb
The local home owners ( tax payers) have a legitimate interest. Antifa just want trouble.
That's what's tickin' the locals off the most! Antifa is just using their (residents) legitimate opposition to the training facility to stir up trouble. As I said, most of these rabble rousers don't even live here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT