ADVERTISEMENT

On a bright note, at least we don't have to worry about March Madness this year!

Wait, I read on this message board that we have Final Four talent.

Must have been talking about the Final Four of the CBI or CollegeInsider tournaments,

Don't think WVU or Huggs will want to fork out doe for a meaningless tournament.

We lost today cause Konate pussied out. Otherwise we win easy if he plays. Shame.

Huggs biggest issue is not having Culver yet and his hard headed decision to keep starting Beetle and Harler.

Start McCabe and Knapper, get Culver back and tell Konate he plays or he’s done.

Until Huggs changes assistants there will not be a long-term improvement. They have a set
way to evaluating recruits and without changes in staff there won't be a change in that
system of evaluation - we just have to deal with it. Don't get me wrong I don't like it one bit,
but it's just the way it is. This process has resulted in 1) not properly evaluating recruits about
what it takes to be a major college play (ie going to class and working hard in gym). 2) general attitude
on being coachable (understanding that they did successfully in high school probably won't work
in college 3) in connection with #2 be willing to change style of play to fit in 4) repeating WILLING TO WORK
HARD AND FOLLOW coaches' direction.
To me these four things are not emphasized or evaluated enough during the recruiting process - just look
back. This bunch seems to be lacking each of these in a big way.

Until Huggs changes assistants there will not be a long-term improvement. They have a set
way to evaluating recruits and without changes in staff there won't be a change in that
system of evaluation - we just have to deal with it. Don't get me wrong I don't like it one bit,
but it's just the way it is. This process has resulted in 1) not properly evaluating recruits about
what it takes to be a major college play (ie going to class and working hard in gym). 2) general attitude
on being coachable (understanding that they did successfully in high school probably won't work
in college 3) in connection with #2 be willing to change style of play to fit in 4) repeating WILLING TO WORK
HARD AND FOLLOW coaches' direction.
To me these four things are not emphasized or evaluated enough during the recruiting process - just look
back. This bunch seems to be lacking each of these in a big way.

You literally copied and pasted this same post on three different threads. We get it.

At least WV has probably 15 more games to prove itself.
14 Big XII games against NCAA Tournament competition and then Tennessee.

If WV finds a way to beat Tennessee and finish 9-9 in the Big XII they will get in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT