ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss....Pruett says "no".....rifle says "yes...PLEASE"

I didn't know Rifle was Johnny Holliday? Watch what you ingest at your brother's place, John. It's hard to tell what kind of loony juice he's slipping you.

he says he's the best coach available......put up or shut up
Always thought Coach Freeze's "holier than thou" persona was a bit questionable. That's why I've always had a begrudging respect for Huggy, he's not a phony and what you see is what you get!

Always thought Coach Freeze's "holier than thou" persona was a bit questionable. That's why I've always had a begrudging respect for Huggy, he's not a phony and what you see is what you get!

Pappy Bowden worked it for decades. Freeze probably thought,"If it worked for Bowden, it ought to work for me.", then reached into the Ath. Dept. petty cash drawer to pull a Petrino. Or would that be a Pitino?

That reminds me, how fast do you Petrino called them when the job opened up? Moderately priced ho's and SEC football got into his blood at Arkansas. Once you get that itch you've got to scratch it.

Pappy Bowden worked it for decades. Freeze probably thought,"If it worked for Bowden, it ought to work for me.", then reached into the Ath. Dept. petty cash drawer to pull a Petrino. Or would that be a Pitino?

That reminds me, how fast do you Petrino called them when the job opened up? Moderately priced ho's and SEC football got into his blood at Arkansas. Once you get that itch you've got to scratch it.
Maybe but Louisville is paying him a ton...more than he'd make at Ole Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT