ADVERTISEMENT

OKLAHOMA STATE TO PAC?

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Oklahoma State is a prime expansion candidate, but to think they’d leave for the Pac-12 is asinine. I’d be worried if it were the SEC or the Big Ten, but to leave the Big 12 when it has finally found some stability for a dying conference in the Pac-12 just doesn’t make sense.

Oklahoma State is a prime expansion candidate, but to think they’d leave for the Pac-12 is asinine. I’d be worried if it were the SEC or the Big Ten, but to leave the Big 12 when it has finally found some stability for a dying conference in the Pac-12 just doesn’t make sense.
Wasn’t the Big12 dying last year?

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Hey looky! the anti BIG 12 troll found a story that one AD from a school in the PAC 12 which is one departure away from collapse ( someone with 0 input into expansion decisions) says they’d like a BIg 12 school they have no shot at landing.

Hey looky! the anti BIG 12 troll found a story that one AD from a school in the PAC 12 which is one departure away from collapse ( someone with 0 input into expansion decisions) says they’d like a BIg 12 school they have no shot at landing.
Typical liberal full of hate and racism. Talk sports or get out.

The article is from the heartland and dated August 29, 2022.

Writer also said it's not likely to happen.

Learn to read not hate.

The article isn't anymore or less credible than the garbage articles you post. It just doesn't' fit your agenda

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Typical liberal full of hate and racism. Talk sports or get out.

The article is from the heartland and dated August 29, 2022.

Writer also said it's not likely to happen.

Learn to read not hate.
I read an article the other day stating the pac is considering trying to add 4-6 Big 12 teams. The writer stated it was a long shot but now that Espn doesn't have the big 10 as part of there portfolio there is less incentive for them to kill the Pac off.

If you're not in the Big 10 or Sec you're potentially in a dying conference.

Gundy said he only wanted to be in a conference with Texas schools for recruiting. No B1G or PAC (said B10 killed Nebraska's recruiting and identity). So he prefers current B12 or SEC. Maybe ACC if the ACC took several B12 Texas schools.

Gundy said he only wanted to be in a conference with Texas schools for recruiting. No B1G or PAC (said B10 killed Nebraska's recruiting and identity). So he prefers current B12 or SEC. Maybe ACC if the ACC took several B12 Texas schools.
These decisions are made by people above Gundy.

The PAC is about $20 million a year short on that.

If OSU is at the "top" of the PAC's list....I'm LMFAO. It's go big or go home in the scramble to be the 4th conference and while an important part of the Big12, Okie State alone does nothing and certainly doesn't make Oregon and Washington suddenly stop looking to leave. It's good we went thru this last year and were able to get 4 decent teams with geographic value while keeping our remaining members happy. And now we get to go after 4 PAC Teams of value as a block....there's no block for the PAC to take from us.

If OSU is at the "top" of the PAC's list....I'm LMFAO. It's go big or go home in the scramble to be the 4th conference and while an important part of the Big12, Okie State alone does nothing and certainly doesn't make Oregon and Washington suddenly stop looking to leave. It's good we went thru this last year and were able to get 4 decent teams with geographic value while keeping our remaining members happy. And now we get to go after 4 PAC Teams of value as a block....there's no block for the PAC to take from us.
Wishful thinking

If the BIG said to OKst hey we want you OKst would cream their jeans and jump on in a hurry. Who's to say the BIG says screw it we need a Texas presence and get OK St , Houston , Texas Tech. That would get them in the Texas door and allow Nebraska to get back to being Nebraska as far as recruiting goes. OK St Texas Tech , Houston not a bad add to the BIG West also that added money to those schools would make them players in that market. And I know the AAU stuff, I am not 100%sold on the BIG worrying about that, its about the $$$$$$$$$$. And a revived Nebraska and Texas footprint does that

This whole who and what schools and conferences shenanigans needs blown up and started over with common sense.

Desperation by a PAC journalist. Why would OSU even consider it? Let me save you time, as they wouldn’t.

If the BIG said to OKst hey we want you OKst would cream their jeans and jump on in a hurry. Who's to say the BIG says screw it we need a Texas presence and get OK St , Houston , Texas Tech. That would get them in the Texas door and allow Nebraska to get back to being Nebraska as far as recruiting goes. OK St Texas Tech , Houston not a bad add to the BIG West also that added money to those schools would make them players in that market. And I know the AAU stuff, I am not 100%sold on the BIG worrying about that, its about the $$$$$$$$$$. And a revived Nebraska and Texas footprint does that
LOL! This guy is a trip!

ADVERTISEMENT