ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Isn't That Tough....Not If You're Texas ....*

Dolt once again shows that the only thing that matters to wvu fans is how they stack up to Marshall. They don't care how they perform against any other team, they don't care about how they perform in conference, they don't care how other teams do in the their conference, they don't care about how the conference rankings stack up. They only care about Marshall.

Dolt once again shows that the only thing that matters to wvu fans is how they stack up to Marshall. They don't care how they perform against any other team, they don't care about how they perform in conference, they don't care how other teams do in the their conference, they don't care about how the conference rankings stack up. They only care about Marshall.

Marshall is and always will be their...
men-yardstick-12671092.jpg

Yardstick of measurement for success.

Reactions: Humptod
Marshall is historically ranked in the 90s. We are typically ranked around 30. That would be a VERY faulty measuring stick...

Says the fan of the worst FBS conference.

LMAO....I don't see the Mountaineers trying to schedule a slate full of +100 teams!!! If you call that a measuring stick mooU is on the wrong side of it!! I cannot understand why a person loves to be humiliated time and again...until mooU schedules some competition...oh forget it keep posting mooU trolls I can use the laughs!!!

LMAO....I don't see the Mountaineers trying to schedule a slate full of +100 teams!!! If you call that a measuring stick mooU is on the wrong side of it!! I cannot understand why a person loves to be humiliated time and again...until mooU schedules some competition...oh forget it keep posting mooU trolls I can use the laughs!!!
Well they did schedule and beat Purdue who beat Indiana State this year.

Looks like Toledo won't need double OT to beat Kent St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT