ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ Oklahoma game canceled

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
In accordance with Big 12 Conference football game interruption guidelines, the Oklahoma at West Virginia game scheduled for December 12 has been canceled as WVU is shutting down its football operations for seven days.

Although Oklahoma is unable to complete all of its conference games, it has secured a berth in the Dr Pepper Big 12 Championship game on Saturday, December 19 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Smartest move to make. Protect more from getting covid while at same time leaving WVU with a winning record before bowls, and not risking a meaningless loss or win for OU that could affect BIG 12 playoff and additional NY6 status.

Reactions: veritas59
Well thatā€™s one less loss for me on pickm. I donā€™t think there was anyway Oklahoma loses in Morgantown.

I also saw where Les Myles wonā€™t go 0-10. No game with Texas. Myles needs to be fired. Time to let someone else in at Kansas. If you go winless at 0-9, you need FIRED!

Smartest move to make. Protect more from getting covid while at same time leaving WVU with a winning record before bowls, and not risking a meaningless loss or win for OU that could affect BIG 12 playoff and additional NY6 status.

Biggest dummy on the boards. Any way we cancel you?

Reactions: Euell
Well thatā€™s one less loss for me on pickm. I donā€™t think there was anyway Oklahoma loses in Morgantown.

I also saw where Les Myles wonā€™t go 0-10. No game with Texas. Myles needs to be fired. Time to let someone else in at Kansas. If you go winless at 0-9, you need FIRED!

I was told he was building Kansas and would finish in middle of pack by year 2. Bucky failed again. TVZ failed again. Vault failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT