ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma at WVU Saturday night January 6 will be looney house

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Trey Young and top 10 ranked Oklahoma coming to the WVU Coliseum on a Saturday night will be some kind of atmosphere. Will cost some $ to get in the coliseum that night. Trey Young is nations best player and is putting up stats that are all time records in major conference level. Oklahoma will move up into the top 8 after their big win at #10 undefeated TCU Saturday. Trey Young had 39 points and 14 assists to continue his show.

With losses in the top 5 WVU moves up in the top 5 when new polls come out. Top 8 Oklahoma at top 5 WVU will be a highly watched matchup next Saturday night. Trey Young is the talk of the country. Will be a lot of fun. I’m sure WVU students will come up with something hilarious for Young.

Trey Young and top 10 ranked Oklahoma coming to the WVU Coliseum on a Saturday night will be some kind of atmosphere. Will cost some $ to get in the coliseum that night. Trey Young is nations best player and is putting up stats that are all time records in major conference level. Oklahoma will move up into the top 8 after their big win at #10 undefeated TCU Saturday. Trey Young had 39 points and 14 assists to continue his show.

With losses in the top 5 WVU moves up in the top 5 when new polls come out. Top 8 Oklahoma at top 5 WVU will be a highly watched matchup next Saturday night. Trey Young is the talk of the country. Will be a lot of fun. I’m sure WVU students will come up with something hilarious for Young.
Gotta get past KSU first. Get that win and the Coliseum is going to be a madhouse. Young is a great player and Carter will need to shine for WVU.

Oh I’m a little worried about Kansas State tomorrow. The octagon has been a pain for many. Going to be a sold out loud, crazy environment tomorrow in Manhattan, KS. Kansas State is looking really good and a BIg 12 sleeper. We will be fortunate to win both road games without Esa and Knapper.

Looney house Saturday night. Trey Young hasn’t seen this kind of environment. No snow in forecast I say 15,000 plus in the coliseum Saturday night. Going to be crazy loud!

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
I will be tuned in watching on my big screen HDTV with PiP. I will order my Chinese delivery (#42) just before the game starts and can't wait for live action with the Sooners in Mo'Town! Warez

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer

Trey Young will have to deal with Carter #1 defensive player.

I think we play deny with Dax and on ball with Carter, pretty sure they will both take turns.

I don't care if he scores 40 as long as its not efficient and he has less than 7 assists. We win if that happens IMO.

He gets easily frustrated but in order for us to get him that way, the refs can't interject themselves like they are prone to do.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT