ADVERTISEMENT

OK CFE....that's enough

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
I've defended you repeatedly in the past but you are now acting like an asshole.

You are literally polluting this board with spam quality posts meant only to irritate some folks on here.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the patience for this shit to work it's way though while you and your playmates complete this idiotic pissing contest.

If you ignore this post and continue the bullshit, then I'm blocking you and others will start doing the same. Leaving you in a spot where you will be making a hundred posts a day with no audience.

I'm not saying "stop posting". I am asking you to go back to a reasonable number of posts that is consistent with what you have been doing for years until very recently.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I've defended you repeatedly in the past but you are now acting like an asshole.

You are literally polluting this board with spam quality posts meant only to irritate some folks on here.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the patience for this shit to work it's way though while you and your playmates complete this idiotic pissing contest.

If you ignore this post and continue the bullshit, then I'm blocking you and others will start doing the same. Leaving you in a spot where you will be making a hundred posts a day with no audience.

I'm not saying "stop posting". I am asking you to go back to a reasonable number of posts that is consistent with what you have been doing for years until very recently.
21 out of 40 posts on 1st page. Damn.

LMAO....isnt it great...he is killing the free board....soon this place will be a wasteland....

Now shut up....you aren't a mod here....Vern doesn't believe in them....LMAO

But he is paid sports writer and has a 6 figure net worth!! Does thou not know to whom you speak, peasant!?

It's obvious CFE is in the National Sports Media Association Hall of Fame.

It's your fault.

LMAO....isnt it great...he is killing the free board....soon this place will be a wasteland....

Now shut up....you aren't a mod here....Vern doesn't believe in them....LMAO
Who are you? Why should I give a shit about how you feel? Literally no one else does either.

I'm trying to fix this stupidity, which you are as useful as a bag of wet hair.

Shocking.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONE BLOCKING ME IF THEY DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST OR THE WAY I POST. I LIKE ME. THOSE WHO KNOW ME IN PERSON LIKE ME, OR SAY OR WRITE THAT THEY DO. SO, BLOCK AWAY! I WON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT.
You don't have to ask me.......

YOU'RE RIGHT. I LET THEM GOAD ME INTO THEIR CLASSLESS WAYS. I AM TRYING TO GO BACK TO THE HIGH ROAD THAT I TOOK MY ENTIRE LIFE. THANKS FOR THE SLAP IN THE FACE! I NEEDED THAT!

Nothing is worse than an absolute imbecile that thinks he or she is intelligent. Except for maybe a petty, small person who passive aggressively talks trash while gaslighting that he or she is "taking the high road."

I guess spending a lifetime of people getting angry at and hating me for being the smartest person in the room gets my antenna up more than for people with lower IQs.

You must have only been in rooms with bags of hammers your entire life then. I know unequivocally from your posts that I have been more intelligent than you have ever been ever since I was double digits in age which coincidentally double digits is your IQ. I guess we have never been in a room together, so there is that. But I doubt by sheer law of averages that the majority of the people that have been in rooms with you have been much more intelligent and wiser.

You must have only been in rooms with bags of hammers your entire life then. I know unequivocally from your posts that I have been more intelligent than you have ever been ever since I was double digits in age which coincidentally double digits is your IQ. I guess we have never been in a room together, so there is that. But I doubt by sheer law of averages that the majority of the people that have been in rooms with you have been much more intelligent and wiser.
I agree with your assessment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT