ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State coach says $13 mil needed to preserve roster

most of the players from the nba are coming directly from college fool. But if you actually spent time to read what the guy said then you would understand the point idiot.
I read what you posted, fool. You were wrong, as usual. Many college players feed into the G-League, as do some high school players, although NIL is putting an end to that.

Tom Brady gets a paycheck from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to play football. That is his salary to play football. Hertz car rental paid him for doing commercials last year to advertise their car rental service. That is NIL.

The University of French Creek aka “The Freddie’s” pays players to play football. That would be a salary. Hillbilly Hotdogs pays their star quarterback Bubba Joe Johnson to advertise the Home-wrecker Hotdog on billboards and radio commercials. That is NIL.

Paying players a salary to play, so schools get back control of who they sign and recruit is coming real soon.

Any questions?
We are already paying kids to play. Tuition, toom, board, books, tutors, stipend, medical, training..... in excess of $50k/yr. And many kids don't go to or care about classes. They just concentrate on FB or BB.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
most of the players from the nba are coming directly from college fool. But if you actually spent time to read what the guy said then you would understand the point idiot.
Few go straight to an NBA team. G League if drafted 1st or early 2nd. Many wash out 1st year without sniffing an NBA game and go overseas.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I don't know how we can keep up with this NIL arms race. Do schools like WVU, East Carolina, Iowa State, Southern Miss - form their own non-NIL league... and we just admit we can't compete in the future with OhSt, USC, Texas, Ala., etc.?
-Tim

CBSsports.com:
Ohio State coach Ryan Day puts a number on NIL cost, says Buckeyes need $13 million to keep roster intact

Ohio has to come South and West for recruits for the most part
They can sell the NFL, Jim Jordan, handjobs and buckeye stickers

Let's not make the mistake of placing Ohio State with Texas, Alabama, Georgia and Florida

Ohio State is closer to Kentucky without basketball and Tennessee without their intense devotion.

Why FOX gave USC everything for Lincoln Riley. Their hope is USC....or controlling the NCAA

USC still has the modern day record for TV audience with the 2006 Rose Bowl.

Ohio State is fun and all but their state is only 10 million people and you cannot manipulate 100% into being Buckeyes in AZ or CA

Saddest thing is....Ohio is near the bottom for average income. Not too many making 100+K there

Last edited:

Let's not make the mistake of placing Ohio State with Texas, Alabama, Georgia and Florida

Ohio State is closer to Kentucky without basketball and Tennessee without their intense devotion.

Why FOX gave USC everything for Lincoln Riley. Their hope is USC....or controlling the NCAA

Ohio State is fun and all but their state is only 10 million people and you cannot manipulate 100% into being Buckeyes in AZ or CA

Saddest thing is....Ohio is near the bottom for average income. Not too many making 100+K there
Welcome back.

Townes, how did it feel to get a reach around from your little buddy, moments after your long awaited return?

Nothing quite like making your return (as a fake Texas fan), hours after Arch Manning commits to the Horns.

Townes, how did it feel to get a reach around from your little buddy, moments after your long awaited return?

Nothing quite like making your return (as a fake Texas fan), hours after Arch Manning commits to the Horns.
Did Townes trigger you again?

What is your weird obsession in always talking about reach arounds....I simply said welcome back....you are one sick puppy...go get some help.

Your tears of jealousy are succulent. Just imagine if your real favorite school or your fake one were WRU.

The free message board is like hanging out at a truck stop restroom
You have your security and then your lot lizards like King Coal trying to get a mouth full for a few dollars
Have much better things to do. You especially have made this message board boring.

You have your security and then your lot lizards like King Coal trying to get a mouth full for a few dollars
Have much better things to do. You especially have made this message board boring.
Your little buddy literally liked your post within 30 seconds of it hitting the forum. Kind of weird, but then again, seems to be your alls dirty little secret.

You seem to be an expert on truck stop restrooms but keep my handle out of your whore mouth.

Reactions: Rootmaster
You seem to be an expert on truck stop restrooms but keep my handle out of your whore mouth.
Hummingbird ass with an alligator mouth...
Or your mouth writing checks that your ass can't cash...
Guess you have found a new way for your ass to cash those checks.
Isn't that right, girl

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Hummingbird ass with an alligator mouth...
Or your mouth writing checks that your ass can't cash...
Guess you have found a new way for your ass to cash those checks.
Isn't that right, girl
Remember when you and 24 of your other handles were banned? I do. You've spent months away from here--probably, at an antifa compound--but still haven't learned what a question mark is...LOL at your sub-80 IQ!

Reactions: Rootmaster
Remember when you and 24 of your other handles were banned? I do. You've spent months away from here--probably, at an antifa compound--but still haven't learned what a question mark is...LOL at your sub-80 IQ!
Remember when you were banned on the Blue Lot by Vernon himself....along with the osugrad account. I do.

LMAO.

When was this.
No dummy. I work out of the country for 6 months to a year sometimes. Make a whole bunch of money so I only have to work 1/6 to 1/3 of the time😎
What happens when you are needed.

Can tell you this...Indonesia isn't backing down from China. Especially when China wants their oil and are committing genocide against Muslims

Trump is still a clown. Didn't do a single thing for West Virginia.
Con artist NY Real estate guy who talks gold but produces shit

Last edited:
Told you 4 years ago I have a contract for Royal Dutch Shell including their subsidiaries. Even with the name change Shell still at times needs an elite process engineer for their refineries
Like always you want to make me the center of this message board

Told you 4 years ago I have a contract for Royal Dutch Shell including their subsidiaries. Even with the name change Shell still at times needs an elite process engineer for their refineries
Like always you want to make me the center of this message board

I don't think they make boots high enough to wade through this amount if bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT