ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State Baseball Head Coach resigns

Isn't it funny that Ohio State head basketball and baseball coaches were so bad this past season that both "resigned" or were fired, yet both punked WVU? Sorry again about your Super Bowl and World Series losses. Speaking of the World Series, all eight of this season's participants play in either the SEC or the ACC. Yeah, Big 12 baseball is so tough. A bad Ohio State team went 5-1 vs. Big 12 teams this season. I tried to tell you that northern college baseball is irrelevant, but you flushed a bunch of your hard-earned money down the toilet, anyway.

"I'd rather be an assistant coach at a Big 12 school than the head coach at Ohio State"

lol.

You can keep repeating the same lie, but it still won't be true. You also keep ignoring the fact that I couldn't care less about college baseball, other than to rub your smug face in sh1t due to the fact that you wasted your money on a baseball program with a Top 16 ceiling. Man, you're dumb.

You can keep repeating the same lie, but it still won't be true. You also keep ignoring the fact that I couldn't care less about college baseball, other than to rub your smug face in sh1t due to the fact that you wasted your money on a baseball program with a Top 16 ceiling. Man, you're dumb.
I hope you don't have or never have kids. You'll be telling your kids they can never play sports as you refuse to pay the league fees. Sorry daughter, it's a waste of money.

I hope you don't have or never have kids. You'll be telling your kids they can never play sports as you refuse to pay the league fees. Sorry daughter, it's a waste of money.
LOL, paying for complete strangers to play a sport with very limited upside and that few people care about is much different than paying for your own kids to play a sport of any kind. But hey, you bought yourself a "we finally cracked the Top 16" mythical banner, so your money was well spent.

Isn't it funny that Ohio State head basketball and baseball coaches were so bad this past season that both "resigned" or were fired, yet both punked WVU? Sorry again about your Super Bowl and World Series losses. Speaking of the World Series, all eight of this season's participants play in either the SEC or the ACC. Yeah, Big 12 baseball is so tough. A bad Ohio State team went 5-1 vs. Big 12 teams this season. I tried to tell you that northern college baseball is irrelevant, but you flushed a bunch of your hard-earned money down the toilet, anyway.
Wait.....so, needing to go to overtime to barely get by the worst team in the history of WVU basketball is "punking us"?

I think you have an agenda and you're trying waayyyyyy too hard to make the facts fit your narrative.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Wait...first you admit that WVU has a baseball program in the Top 16 in the entire nation, but then you call northern baseball "irrelevant"....?

You sound confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Wait...first you admit that WVU has a baseball program in the Top 16 in the entire nation, but then you call northern baseball "irrelevant"....?

You sound confused.
If you think that having a ceiling of Top 16 in the NCAA Tournament is relevant, then I have a bridge in Charleston--called the Southside Bridge--to sell you. By the way, WVU's RPI is #30, which is close to WVU's ceiling in that metric, as well. A relevant baseball program wouldn't have a long losing streak in its conference tournament, either, but that's WVU plight.

Wait.....so, needing to go to overtime to barely get by the worst team in the history of WVU basketball is "punking us"?

I think you have an agenda and you're trying waayyyyyy too hard to make the facts fit your narrative.
Welcome to this board, Mitch. Because you're a newcomer here, let me educate you. Any loss by any WVU team to an Ohio State team is reason for me to celebrate. Slow Head is still pounding his frail chest about your school's NCAA Championship basketball title (a/k/a Super Bowl) win over a mediocre Ohio State squad almost five years ago. Some WVU fans are obsessed with seeking validation, but they've had a very bad school year, considering that WVU's basketball team lost to Ohio State and WVU's baseball team--of which you are so proud--got run off of its home field by a mediocre--at best--Ohio State team. Ohio State's head basketball and baseball coaches were so mediocre this season that they're now gone, but they were still good enough to paddle some Old Fold & Blew a$$. Beat the nits in football, which Ohio State routinely does, and we may save a seat for you at the adults' table.

You sound confused.
don't let the prince fool you...he is a closet wvu fan with an enormous crush on Huggy Bear.......he is also the pinata for everyone on this board....he chases ambulances for a living and has to steal internet from sheetz to post here, but he is quite harmless and can be occasionally funny when you get him fired up which is easily done, as you have already experienced

don't let the prince fool you...he is a closet wvu fan with an enormous crush on Huggy Bear.......he is also the pinata for everyone on this board....he chases ambulances for a living and has to steal internet from sheetz to post here, but he is quite harmless and can be occasionally funny when you get him fired up which is easily done, as you have already experienced
Poor tHuggy Bear, your idol, still hasn't found a basketball program desperate enough to employ him. The good news for him is that he made enough money to be set for life whereas you didn't make jack squat scooping goose sh1t on golf courses. Have you informed Stoned that you're too old to sport a stiffy, so his reach around of you last night was pointless? LMAO!

Poor tHuggy Bear, your idol, still hasn't found a basketball program desperate enough to employ him. The good news for him is that he made enough money to be set for life whereas you didn't make jack squat scooping goose sh1t on golf courses. Have you informed Stoned that you're too old to sport a stiffy, so his reach around of you last night was pointless? LMAO!
I have more than enough money to last me for as long as I'm here.......and the difference between me and you is I'm perfectly happy and content with my life while you are a miserable WVU wannabe who begs for our attention and the bitches when we give it to you........owned.....every minute of every day......souls in a jar for eternity.......and as for the last part I've gotten more in the last month than you probably have in the last year,,,not counting animals of course......some people walk up and stick it in....I stick it in and then walk up...they don't call me tripod for nothing princey

I have more than enough money to last me for as long as I'm here.......and the difference between me and you is I'm perfectly happy and content with my life while you are a miserable WVU wannabe who begs for our attention and the bitches when we give it to you........owned.....every minute of every day......souls in a jar for eternity.......and as for the last part I've gotten more in the last month than you probably have in the last year,,,not counting animals of course......some people walk up and stick it in....I stick it in and then walk up...they don't call me tripod for nothing princey
Somebody is seriously butt hurt and throwing a temper tantrum this morning...LOLZ!

P.S. I own you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT