ADVERTISEMENT

Oh that "liberal" education in public schools......

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
So I get a text from my daughter, who is in high school, saying that the school administrators made an announcement during 1st period telling teachers to "show the inauguration ceremonies to their students for an educational enhancement". OK, no biggie, right? Well, my oldest daughter told me that back in 2008-09, at the SAME school, the administration told teachers to NOT show the inauguration and to continue with the same educational procedures as a normal day. Hmmm....

So, 2008 wasn't "historic" enough, I guess? First African-American president? Guess not. Glad politics isn't being "indoctrinated" to our youth like some of you say. Them dirty liberals! How dare they! ;)

Reactions: Boomboom521
So I get a text from my daughter, who is in high school, saying that the school administrators made an announcement during 1st period telling teachers to "show the inauguration ceremonies to their students for an educational enhancement". OK, no biggie, right? Well, my oldest daughter told me that back in 2008-09, at the SAME school, the administration told teachers to NOT show the inauguration and to continue with the same educational procedures as a normal day. Hmmm....

So, 2008 wasn't "historic" enough, I guess? First African-American president? Guess not. Glad politics isn't being "indoctrinated" to our youth like some of you say. Them dirty liberals! How dare they! ;)

I have far more examples going the other way. Far more.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT