ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs UVA

I guess this girl is the only one watching...

Huggs is so stubborn. Carter should have been playing. One stupid pass and never play another minute. STUPID! He can play defense. Plus, we will never win when the refs call ticky tack fouls like the entire 2nd half. The team was struggling when Williams picked up his 4th foul and Huggs took him out. He should have stayed in.

Huggs is so stubborn. Carter should have been playing. One stupid pass and never play another minute. STUPID! He can play defense. Plus, we will never win when the refs call ticky tack fouls like the entire 2nd half. The team was struggling when Williams picked up his 4th foul and Huggs took him out. He should have stayed in.

Sometimes you need to send a message. It's not a conference game. It doesn't mean anything. And how many of us have screamed for Howard to be pulled from the game after a stupid turnover? And he wasn't....and continued making them.....hmmm......correlation? I predict Carter to pick his game up shortly.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Much different game in the second half....reminded me a lot of the bad teams Huggs had over thje years....one half of Good play then BOOM! I expected the refs to become a factor.....Not sure if UVA is that Good or we have some work to do.

Sometimes you need to send a message. It's not a conference game. It doesn't mean anything. And how many of us have screamed for Howard to be pulled from the game after a stupid turnover? And he wasn't....and continued making them.....hmmm......correlation? I predict Carter to pick his game up shortly.
Agree, this game means nothing!! We lost to a top 10 team and can learn a lot!! I'm sure message was sent to JC!!

On a positive note, it was great to see Watkins suited up and IN the game. I'm not a big fan of "sit on the bench the rest of the game" I'd rather see a dumb mistake coached up and put back in the game, but I ain't coachin' and I ain't Bobby Huggins.

The issue is that Carter is one of best defenders. Herneeded to be in the game. Period. However, we still would have lost. We need some guys that can shoot a jump shot. They double teamed Williams and the rest of the team couldn't hit a basket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT