ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Arizona State -- Cactus Bowl

Yea...I typically give refs some play... ...but that was f'd up.

Why do we ALWAYS run on 3rd down from aroundn the opponent's 10-yard line instead of throwing it into the end zone. Offensive Genius, my butt.

Why do we ALWAYS run on 3rd down from aroundn the opponent's 10-yard line instead of throwing it into the end zone. Offensive Genius, my butt.

I don't disagree with that playcall. I think it shows that Holgorsen doesn't trust Howard enough right now to not turn it over and just get the points. Besides, Smallwood almost broke it for a 1st down or TD.

It was the right call.

I guess pass interference is now legal in the endzone

it's late. defense and special teams (kicker) will carry the days for us. enjoy the win

over_the_line_walter_lebowski_skiffleboom.jpg

Can't wait for our next FG drive.....getting close.....just across midfield......what will it be this time?

A. 25 yards
B. 35 yards
C. 45 yards
D. Wide left?

1) ASU sucks
2) Their DBs look like ours.....in 2012
3) Howard needs to learn how to throw an intermediate throw (8-10 yds)
4) if we lose this game, Dana should have to walk home...then fire him.

Reactions: GoWVU and wvurelic
We have dominated the stats........but can't get it in the endzone. That COULD come back to haunt us tonight....

Targeting - OSU's Bosa got thrown out of the game for a hit like that!!!

So, it's an unsportsmanlike conduct foul to get slammed to the ground after the whistle? Didn't know that..

Better find someone else out there on the boundary corner. Our guy just can't do it tonight.

And as I stated, not getting those TD's early, we are now down 10-9 and our offense has sputtered the last couple of drives.

I'm pissed right now. If.....and I say IF.....we lose this game, Dana better put his house on the market!

Reactions: GoWVU
Oh well, another great offensive drive there. Maybe we are auditioning Deforest for another job? With all the special teams going on (Punting, FG)?????

Even the announcers are appalled at the calls - F em Gibson races in anyway!

Holgorsen is coaching a good game so far tonight and Gibson has the defense playing very well. Keep it up Mountaineers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT