ADVERTISEMENT

obiden inc. Is Gaslighting The American People... 29% independents approve of obiden inc... 31% dems disapprove

JackPosobiec
·
18m

Biden dumped all that emergency reserve oil and all it did was take the gas price down 2 cents

852b3877ca7de3f682edc5d6a6a0a516.jpg

79e124d7a30f92623a7a3f3dcb3a7e03.jpg

027afcca6790ae968937e1317d6000f3.jpg

bc71c73035426111368dc511c461b914.jpg

ec9842ae73fc631566b996341d85a093.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@Lebronsonroids

7h·
HERE'S A FUN QUESTION...

When was the last time you saw Joe Biden IN the White House?

Have you been so distracted by all of the nonsense for the past 9 months that you've failed to realize he hasn't been seen in the ACTUAL White House since February?

I'm not talking about the lawn in front of the White House (where CGI Joe has been exposed many times)...

I'm not talking about the fake set they had him in when he got his last jab...

I mean IN the ACTUAL White House...and more specifically inside the Oval Office.

I've spent some time searching and much like photos of Michelle Obama pregnant, pictures of Joe in the Oval Office don't seem to exist after February.

Now consider the massive amount of inconsistencies discovered by anons in the pictures of him inside the Oval Office during his first few weeks as "president". Window trim didn't match, desk was different, no red button, etc... Remember when he was caught signing blank executive orders? Remember when he was locked out of the White House? Remember when the military turned their backs on him as he drove by? How many times has Trump told us it isn't Joe? How did his earlobes change? How did his teeth take a different shape? How did his face take a different shape?

Why was it a bright and sunny day during the inauguration despite the fact that it was cloudy and snowy that afternoon in DC? Why was the capital fenced in and surrounded with troops?

Did you know since day one of his "presidency" the plane that Joe has flown on has NEVER used the AF1 callsign, except for his two international flights?

Why does Joe spend so much time at his home in Delaware?

Why was it reported that neither Joe or Kamala had ANY idea he had bombed Syria?

Do you really believe Joe was in control of the Afghanistan debacle?

Do you find it odd that he signed SEVENTEEN Executive Orders on his first day?

Do you find it odd that he EXTENDED Trump's Executive Orders dealing with stolen elections and crimes against humanity?

Did you find it odd that Joe needed a walking boot after tripping over a rug? Did you find it odd that he exited a vehicle two days after the injury and lifted his full body weight up on to a curb ONLY using his broken and booted foot? Not even a flinch...

Did you find it odd that Jill ended up in a walking boot and crutches after her trip to Hawaii? Did you find it odd that she was caught putting all of her weight on the opposite side of her crutches before boarding the helicopter to Camp David? Have you EVER heard of someone needing a walking boot and crutches for a minor puncture wound?

How often have you heard Joe reference that he isn't allowed to do certain things and doesn't want to get in trouble?

Please...I beg you...

TURN OFF THE TELL-A-VISION AND START ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

ADVERTISEMENT