ADVERTISEMENT

Obama connecting George Floyd tragedy to Texas shooting

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Jason Whitlock, the host of the right-wing podcast “Fearless,” issued a full-throated condemnation of Obama’s remarks: “Let’s stand George Floyd on the dead bodies of slaughtered children. This is one of the worst tweets in history.”

Other critics of the 44th US president expressed their dismay more succinctly, with pundit Matt Walsh simply writing: “What in God’s name is wrong with you.”

On the day of the Uvalde tragedy, Obama released a lengthier statement on Instagram, condemning the violence and calling for stricter gun control measures.

“Michelle and I grieve with the families of Uvalde, who are experiencing pain no one should have to bear,” he wrote. “We’re also angry for them.”

"It sucks those kids died, but remember George Floyd? He's who I'm still thinking about." — Barack Obama

“As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer.” Obama tweeted. “His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.”

George Floyd was a violent criminal lowlife hopped up on fentanyl. The fact that you would compare his death to the slaughter of 20 children is just incomprehensible. My God you are a vile man. https://t.co/4kvcvIQa5S
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) May 26, 2022

Jason Whitlock, the host of the right-wing podcast “Fearless,” issued a full-throated condemnation of Obama’s remarks: “Let’s stand George Floyd on the dead bodies of slaughtered children. This is one of the worst tweets in history.”

Other critics of the 44th US president expressed their dismay more succinctly, with pundit Matt Walsh simply writing: “What in God’s name is wrong with you.”

On the day of the Uvalde tragedy, Obama released a lengthier statement on Instagram, condemning the violence and calling for stricter gun control measures.

“Michelle and I grieve with the families of Uvalde, who are experiencing pain no one should have to bear,” he wrote. “We’re also angry for them.”

“As we grieve the children of Uvalde today, we should take time to recognize that two years have passed since the murder of George Floyd under the knee of a police officer.” Obama tweeted. “His killing stays with us all to this day, especially those who loved him.”
$65,000 for “ pizza and hot dogs” … YOU (and all of your pedo elites) have a date with your [[[[[[TRUE DESTINY ]]]]]]☠️☠️ ..I hope and pray ,that it’s televised on a public format.. Americans gonna make a mockery of you and your party of pedophiles “UNIPARTY”😤🤬☠️💩🤡

Reactions: roadtrasheer
How pissed are factions of the left now that the focus has already shifted from the Buffalo massacre to the school shooting?

The focus has shifted from white oppressors and institutional racism to a gun control policies that everyone knows isn't coming.

Reactions: lenny4wvu

I wish they would have ripped his legs off & beat him to death with them . He was allowed to live way longer than he should have.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT