ADVERTISEMENT

NY AG subpoenas Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr. in civil investigation

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
sticker_2122-512x512.png

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/03/politics/ivanka-donald-trump-jr-subpoena/index.html

$hit is hitting fan...bigly. The next morsel of fun will be watching all the washington bifftards acting like they never knew him.
Lol Tard. You and your moe lover never learn. Smh. You really think this is legit this time. You’re gonna get ‘em lol. Stupid fool. It’s political theatre and you keep slurping it up like you do on moe’s pecker

$hit is hitting fan...bigly. The next morsel of fun will be watching all the washington bifftards acting like they never knew him.
Honest question, are you just trying to rile up the Trumpers or is this something you A. Actually care about, and B. Honestly believe will happen?

Reactions: 30CAT
It's a civil case. But if you want to get excited knock yourself out.
They think the AG is gonna get them under oath in a civil case and get them to say things that will contradict people in a criminal case. I am not sure if msnbc explained to them why thos wont work.

They think the AG is gonna get them under oath in a civil case and get them to say things that will contradict people in a criminal case. I am not sure if msnbc explained to them why thos wont work.

The New York Attorney General is abusing power to go after a political enemy while crime in NYC has skyrocketed. Other than that nothing to see here.

Everyone but the libtards know this. Msm tells moe and oBamaEER when to be upset. When to be happy. If CNN told them to walk around with their finger up their asses to prevent Covid, they would do it. Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT