ADVERTISEMENT

NPR reporter says ‘leading theory’ on SCOTUS leak is conservative clerk

Totenberg said on ABC’s “This Week” that the prevailing theory is that a conservative clerk released the decision in an attempt to lock in the five justices who voted to support overturning Roe as Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly attempts to pull his colleagues toward a more moderate position.
Whomever did it, doubtful it was as you think, they should be identified and disbarred.

Whomever did it, doubtful it was as you think, they should be identified and disbarred.
You are giving him credit for “thinking”…… play 2 in the liberal play book is to accuse the opponent of that which you do yourself. If you follow that line of thinking, the liberal clerks did the leaking to stir up their base in the face of unbearable inflation, border disaster, covid failure, Musk’s acquisition of twitter and horrible poll numbers. JMHO, I have no inside info on this one.

You are giving him credit for “thinking”…… play 2 in the liberal play book is to accuse the opponent of that which you do yourself. If you follow that line of thinking, the liberal clerks did the leaking to stir up their base in the face of unbearable inflation, border disaster, covid failure, Musk’s acquisition of twitter and horrible poll numbers. JMHO, I have no inside info on this one.
I don’t see a conservative risking his law license by releasing something that hasn’t even been decided.

NPR ranks up there in dishonesty category as:

OM
Bru
Fish Humper
Moe
Deer Rapist
Slim (CPeer)
Dep
Cuntry
Lib Coal

Totenberg said on ABC’s “This Week” that the prevailing theory is that a conservative clerk released the decision in an attempt to lock in the five justices who voted to support overturning Roe as Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly attempts to pull his colleagues toward a more moderate position.

An NPR Reporter reporting a theory? Shut the door, case closed! Time to break out the molotov cocktails and hunt down conservatives!

Reactions: roadtrasheer

There you go again lol…a libtard “theory”. Give up clown. We rely on facts backed up by evidence. Not feelings, opinions, anonymous sources.

We rely on facts backed up by evidence.

He relies on CNN and Pencil Neck. They create their own facts. :joy:
main-qimg-6d39eb2c80e4bfe5173b68c7c248f953-lq

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer

He's been trying to pull them since at least February. If he hadn't by now, which he hasn't, he isn't going to. As always, you come here with a garbage take.

It also is not a more moderate position. It would still be the feds dictating abortion policy, whether it's wide open as now, or only until 15 weeks (Roberts). There is no moderate position where the feds dictate what the policy will be.

Postscript - Which is what makes the Schumer commentary all the more fun. Suppose he were to get the votes in the Senate he needs to pass "codifying Roe into law". SCOTUS will overturn it as unConstitutional.

Last edited:

LOL...the leading theory of people never get anything correct, and are making it up as they go.

I don't actually believe it, but if it were proven true, I wouldn't be shocked at all that it came from within Roberts office.

Roberts rules by popular opinion and public emotion. He's a gutless pussy. If any conservative justice has motivation to muck this up, it's Roberts.

LOL. A Trumper talking about facts. Maybe alternative facts.
Russian disinformation like the lap top or the Russia collusion with Trump? Russia colluded with the clinton campaign and you know it.

LOL. A Trumper talking about facts. Maybe alternative facts.
Feel free to provide facts to dispute me. Not feelings. Not anonymous sources. Not theories. Not speculation or predictions by libtards like yourself. Facts and nothing but evidence showing them as facts.

Feel free to provide facts to dispute me. Not feelings. Not anonymous sources. Not theories. Not speculation or predictions by libtards like yourself. Facts and nothing but evidence showing them as facts.
You haven’t made a point here moron to dispute, except that you base everything in fact, which as a Trumper is utterly ridiculous.

What do you mean? Tell me which Trump statement is untrue. I’m waiting to smack you around.

He lies about everything. And some uneducated Trumper couldn't smack me around regarding anything. Stick to your wife.

He lies about everything. And some uneducated Trumper couldn't smack me around regarding anything. Stick to your wife.
Lol feelings again I see. Tell me what he’s lied about. Otherwise you’re the uneducated libtard.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

Politifact= political hacks. Find a reliable source. Isn't that how that works?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT