ADVERTISEMENT

Now I Understand.......

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
johnny-depp-donald-trump.jpg

Is he even "American" anymore? [laughing] He realized he stepped in it once he made those comments.......one of those "OH F**K" moments.

What I didn't understand about that story was, why are a bunch of people sitting around and listening to Johnny Depp talk?

What I didn't understand about that story was, why are a bunch of people sitting around and listening to Johnny Depp talk?
The same reason someone would listen to Madonna talk.

Yes......but it really was a terrible read. Thats why I usually stick with non-fiction.

Not commenting on what he said but he is a very talented actor.
I thought his work in Willie Wonka was masterful. Pirates was good, Scissorhands was good, Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd, Transendence, The Lone Ranger.

Not commenting on what he said but he is a very talented actor.
I thought his work in Willie Wonka was masterful. Pirates was good, Scissorhands was good, Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd, Transendence, The Lone Ranger.
Yes he was/is a very talented actor. Have seen Pirates and Scissorhands......he was really good in those.

I think we need to just make a thread (and update it) titled: "Stupid sh!t celebs say"
The secret service need to bring some force to bear on these celebrities like depp, madonna, nasty celebes for what they say in public. By force I mean publicly bring them in and let them know what they are saying isn't kosher and make a public statement to that fact.

The secret service need to bring some force to bear on these celebrities like depp, madonna, nasty celebes for what they say in public. By force I mean publicly bring them in and let them know what they are saying isn't kosher and make a public statement to that fact.

Didn't he say something to the effect "it's been a while since a celebrity killed a President?"

If that is what he said, that is really different than saying "I would like to kill the President."

The latter will earn you a visit by the authorities.

Didn't he say something to the effect "it's been a while since a celebrity killed a President?"

If that is what he said, that is really different than saying "I would like to kill the President."

The latter will earn you a visit by the authorities.

Yeah, he said that....then he said "Can we bring him here". The crowd took that to mean that since Depp is an actor, Trump coming there.....well, make the connection. Depp quickly saw this, knew he stepped in to it deeply, and said "No, no, no, you've misunderstood completely. I think he needs help."

Both sides have idiots saying stupid things, most of them celebrities that don't mean a damn thing to the nation other than entertainment.

I dont know why people put so much time into worrying what actors/actresses say. They are just normal people with public professions.

ADVERTISEMENT