ADVERTISEMENT

Noticed where Texas Tech dismissed their entire

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
defensive coaching staff...seems unjust as they held WVU to 32 points! Anybody can have a bad day against the rest of the league. Hahahahahahahahaha...best win, indeed!

defensive coaching staff...seems unjust as they held WVU to 32 points! Anybody can have a bad day against the rest of the league. Hahahahahahahahaha...best win, indeed!
That right there was plum brutal!

...and their best win was LaTech. ...and you throw Texas Tech in our face???

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!
La Tech was beaten by 6 points in the waning seconds by KSU....we'll see how you boys fare on Saturday! Since you're so vastly superior to any C-USA team, I expect it to be WVU 52 KSU 12.

I thought you already answered that ...S. Miss.
So, your best win came against #69 Southern Miss, who was 9-3 against the #140 schedule in the country. You are talking shit on the #37 team in the country, who was 7-5 against the #15 schedule in the country. Can you not see how idiotic that it?

So, your best win came against #69 Southern Miss, who was 9-3 against the #140 schedule in the country. You are talking shit on the #37 team in the country, who was 7-5 against the #15 schedule in the country. Can you not see how idiotic that it?
I respect KSU, hard nosed and well coached, just pointing out how they fared with the team you boys disrespected. I know you boys hate it when I interject facts like scores...I'll stop that over the holiday season to foster a spirit of family! After all you guys are delusional but still are Cousins! WVU should beat a bunch that La Tech took to the wire by 50, true?

Reactions: Humptod
Texas Tech is proof that Texas has too many football teams. If you had an all-Texas conference, they would finish just below UTSA and just about UNT.

I respect KSU, hard nosed and well coached, just pointing out how they fared with the team you boys disrespected. I know you boys hate it when I interject facts like scores...I'll stop that over the holiday season to foster a spirit of family! After all you guys are delusional but still are Cousins! WVU should beat a bunch that La Tech took to the wire by 50, true?
Comparing who did what to who else is completely stupid. Not to mention, getting up for a tuneup game, against a CDIAA team, is very hard when you are playing hard teams almost every week....

Texas Tech is proof that Texas has too many football teams. If you had an all-Texas conference, they would finish just below UTSA and just about UNT.
Sounds like you are partaking in what Mike Holliday has been cooking. Texas Tech would easily win CDIAA, just as every Big 12 team not named Kansas would. The majority of the Big 12, WVU included, would be undefeated playing Marshall's schedule...

Comparing who did what to who else is completely stupid. Not to mention, getting up for a tuneup game, against a CDIAA team, is very hard when you are playing hard teams almost every week....
So you say...La Tech took 'em to the wire, you boys say La Tech is a bad team, fair enough. We'll see have you boys fare in the the Little Apple! We'll see if you can walk the walk....

So you say...La Tech took 'em to the wire, you boys say La Tech is a bad team, fair enough. We'll see have you boys fare in the the Little Apple! We'll see if you can walk the walk....
Bad teams take much better teams down to the wire and beat better teams every week. That is why the games are played. There is still no transitive property in football.

Hey, lose to Kansas State and you just might get WKU or Southern Miss in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Bad teams take much better teams down to the wire and beat better teams every week. That is why the games are played. There is still no transitive property in football.

See wvu bcs bowl games as an example (with the exception of Clemson, who you were actually better than that year).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT