ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing says "team player" like the phrase "I've got to do what's best for me"....

Cat...you are correct about the new Miami transfer to WVU. He had fallen out of the talk of QB playing time. Doesn't mean he won't be a hit next year or the year after at WVU...but his star had faded with the 'Canes. WG is a different story however...so hopefully he will be a keeper.

Since you live in Florida you should let mr vault in on a little secret. The Miami qb that transferred was 3rd or 4th on the depth chart depending on what resource you refer to. They will say he was a 4 star so he must be great but so was William crest and David sills and we have seen how great they were at slinging the pigskin around over the last few years.
New Miami Coach likes the zone read. Talking with a few of my Miami buddies, they didn't want him to leave but just not sure the new Coaches Offense suits him. He was recruited by the old Coach.

Really.......................doesn't everyone do what's best for themselves. We can pretend that this is not true but......................in the end.........we all do what's best for ourselves. Get over it. Warez

Dad is the head coach of the state university in West Virginia.......sorry that I feel that this is a slap in the face to the state of West Virginia for "not being good enough".

Insecure much? Sound like a 14 year old girl battling pimples and mosquito bites.

ADVERTISEMENT