ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure about this new 'Joker'

Doctor Doom

Heisman Winner
Mar 7, 2004
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
I'm pumped for the Suicide Squad movie. The premise itself lends itself well to the big screen. They've touched on it on "Arrow", but when they decided to throw the Joker into the mix, I was skeptical. Now after seeing Jared Lito as the Joker, I'm really, really skeptical. Now I was the first one to balk at Michael Keaton as Batman and that turned out ok, so I'll give it a chance. But this doesn't excite me about the movie.

I'm pumped for the Suicide Squad movie. The premise itself lends itself well to the big screen. They've touched on it on "Arrow", but when they decided to throw the Joker into the mix, I was skeptical. Now after seeing Jared Lito as the Joker, I'm really, really skeptical. Now I was the first one to balk at Michael Keaton as Batman and that turned out ok, so I'll give it a chance. But this doesn't excite me about the movie.
All the geeks complained about Heath Ledger too. Let's wait for this movie to actually be made before we freak out. Leto is a pretty good actor. Just a dreadful band he was/is in, but a pretty good actor recently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT