ADVERTISEMENT

NOT start Erik? Ridiculous!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
For those who want to NOT start Stevenson:

Fouling Erik almost guarantees the points. 2-2 vs. TCU. At or near top in free throw percentage for the season.

Guards handle ball more so they make more turnovers AND assists. Erik had 4 turnovers, 4 assists (8 to 12 points for WVU), 4 rebounds and 9 points.

Bell scored 15 points but had 4 turnovers, same as Erik. Tree had 3. More you handle the ball the most turnovers you cause and the more points and rebounds you get.

You have to weigh flaws and assets, not just the negatives you see.

For ONE game, Keddy led with 20 and Bell with 15 but Erik and Matthews have top scoring averages FOR THE SEASON.

I love you so much CFE....you drive rootmaster insane and you are killing the free board all by yourself.

You have ruined the free board and people are leaving the Blue Lot left and right....This site will soon be dead.

LMAO.

I love you so much CFE....you drive rootmaster insane and you are killing the free board all by yourself.

You have ruined the free board and people are leaving the Blue Lot left and right....This site will soon be dead.

LMAO.

GUESS IT'S TRUE: PEOPLE JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

LMAO.
They don’t let him on the blue lot do they?

Back to the topic, I would say that every time Seth Wilson gets an opportunity, something generally good happens. Maybe it’s fortuitous and we don’t see him enough for him to make a lot of offensive mistakes, but rather than beat one player up who has been struggling (but has also been very good), I’d rather just point out that it appears to me that Seth keeps improving.

Back to the topic, I would say that every time Seth Wilson gets an opportunity, something generally good happens. Maybe it’s fortuitous and we don’t see him enough for him to make a lot of offensive mistakes, but rather than beat one player up who has been struggling (but has also been very good), I’d rather just point out that it appears to me that Seth keeps improving.

WVU NEEDS EVERY PLAYER TO BUY THE TEAMWORK CONCEPT. EVERY SECOND OF EVERY GAME. THE INDIVIDUAL TALENT IS THERE. BUT IT MUST BE COHESIVE, SUPPORTIVE AND CONSISTENT.

They need to play as a team
I've been saying that for months. Against TCU, they did, and even avoided another late-game collapse. The 9 strangers finally became one for all and all for one. Passing replaced showboat dribbling. Far more effective.

WVU has all the parts it needs. But, like an automobile, it won't run smoothly unless all the moving parts are synchronized. Against TCU, for the first time this season, they were.

Now all they need to do is repeat the attitude and teamwork against TCU in every Big 12 game and the Auburn game, which will be in Morgantown.

Plus, they have the right driver in Huggins! 917 W's, unless I lost count again.

Horns Down on Saturday evening in Morgantown!!!!

CF E = Fraud. Fake. 🤡

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

And you keep proving them and me right with responses like this. I have great empathy for you. You need help. Experts say you do this because life did it to you and you think it will make you feel better. Doesn't work that way. You have my empathy. Get professional help.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

And you keep proving them and me right with responses like this. I have great empathy for you. You need help. Experts say you do this because life did it to you and you think it will make you feel better. Doesn't work that way. You have my empathy. Get professional help.
CFE = Fraud. Fake. 🤡

Without Stevenson good or bad teams have to respect his ability to score. Wilson is a good backup to that although his defense is weak just like Stevenson.

Wague needs to play more minutes. Jimmy Bells minutes need to be cut down. Good game or not against TCU. If the opponent has a capable center with a long reach Bell suffers.

Mitchell around the foul line is were he needs to be. The offense was really good when he was there Wednesday night. His defense is weak and he fouls too much.

Kedrian is a good defender. Needs to stay aggressive and drive to the basket. Forget the outside shots and drive.

Matthew's although improved needs to step it up and play aggressive.

Playing just 7 or 8 Wednesday was a good move. Toussaint needs to be smarter especially on passing. His straight drives have become a huge plus in scoring. Only use the others when necessary when players get into foul trouble

Should be the top 8
Stevenson
Kedrian
Mitchell
Bell
Matthew's
Wagu
Toussaint
Wilson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT