ADVERTISEMENT

Not so strange....

Ant-ball?

Thumping chests like the Herd is big time and playing nobodies (the ants of college sports) will bite you in the a** sooner or later. The Herd fans who "took down TITM" only to come here and to some other sports board that evidently nobody visits, know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm confident, if they had to do it over, they would have resisted their urge to personally attack and stalk people and just followed the very simple and very reasonable rules. Maybe I'm wrong, but considering they continued to stalk, ask WVU fans to come to their new board that no one visits, come here to visit us and still sneak back over to Herd Nation under aliases, makes me think I'm correct. It's the same thing that TITM had, but now scattered around.

But anyway, "ant-ball" is what you play when all you play are the "ants" of college football (schedules that are weaker than some FCS schools play) then brag about that to fans of teams that compete in power conferences.

Last edited:
Thumping chests like the Herd is big time and playing nobodies (the ants of college sports) will bite you in the a** sooner or later. The Herd fans who "took down TITM" only to come here and to some other sports board that evidently nobody visits, know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm confident, if they had to do it over, they would have resisted their urge to personally attack and stalk people and just followed the very simple and very reasonable rules. Maybe I'm wrong, but considering they continued to stalk, ask WVU fans to come to their new board that no one visits, come here to visit us and still sneak back over to Herd Nation under aliases. It's the same thing that TITM had, but now scattered around.

But anyway, "ant-ball" is what you play when all you play are the "ants" of college football (schedules that are weaker than some FCS schools play) then brag about that to teams that compete in power conferences.
Would any ball include not playing road games?

Yeah! wvu won a few games, Kitty can come back out from under his rock. No wait, tell us how busy you've been, that's the standard line isn't it? Or did you have a month long vacation again?

Reactions: 30Kelly
I just don't understand how Herd fans wanted TITM shut down so they could "get rid of WVU fans", then invite WVU fans to a new site and/or come here.

Not that I care, I just don't understand it. Had a good thing going on TITM, but then just ruined it with personal attacks.

I owe no one explanations. Especially to a group of stalkers and personal attackers. I've learned my lesson on that. (generally speaking, not directed at you)

If you truly have questions and want answers, then email me...but I believe you're just bustin' my balls.

I just don't understand how Herd fans wanted TITM shut down so they could "get rid of WVU fans", then invite WVU fans to a new site and/or come here.

Not that I care, I just don't understand it. Had a good thing going on TITM, but then just ruined it with personal attacks.

I owe no one explanations. Especially to a group of stalkers and personal attackers. I've learned my lesson on that. (generally speaking, not directed at you)

If you truly have questions and want answers, then email me...but I believe you're just bustin' my balls.

I originally started frequenting TITM to embarass Hank as he was over there unfettered by anyone with a brain and telling all sorts of lies -- just like he is on TOS doing the same thing now. I quickly learned that engaging with Mike is a futile effort as he has his agenda and is willing to distort reality to support that agenda, so complete waste of time.

In the mean time, I realized that the rest of those idiots were complete A-holes and, I must admit, I genuinely did not like many of them. As a result, I had a lot of fun torturing them. I probably enjoyed working them into a frenzy a little too much and I know that contributed to the downfall of that site as the feud between Chemist and I was the beginning of Geaux getting out of hand with the attacks.

Truth be told, now that the site has disintegrated, I do not miss them. They can stay over on TOS and talk to themselves and life is good.

Ignore them Cat. Let them do their own weird postings, stalkings, etc.

Notice they lost a game and most have disappeared. You don't need to answer about when you post and when you don't.

Yeah! wvu won a few games, Kitty can come back out from under his rock. No wait, tell us how busy you've been, that's the standard line isn't it? Or did you have a month long vacation again?
Took you long enough to come out from under your rock, after yet another loss to an awful team (mtsu) and getting blown out by an average team (wku),hypocrite...

Wait for them to beat their chests about playing in a bowl that pays about a $1.50 in front of a crowd smaller than most sports bars on Sundays.

I wonder a couple things:

1) If maybe this time they'll get to play in a stadium they don't play in every other year?

2) How many empty seats will the WV taxpayers be paying for this year so the herd can feel special?

-Duuuuuur

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT